Pooders

In-game name: Pooders

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:460098701

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Moderator 

Have you donated to the server?: Yes, I have donated $130 

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: Nope

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: nope

How much time do you have on the server?: 1-4 months i think 

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I know The Lore very well i have watched every movie and a bit of the Rebels Show and the Mandolorian

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I want to be a GM because I have Helped Gm's in the past many time and I have even helped create some that came out to be really good. I also wanna be a Gm so I can help People who need a Game Master because sometimes i'll see a sit requesting one and it staying there for a very long time. I also very enjoy the Gm team I like everyone in it and would like to get to know some people more. I have never been warned before and I can be serious when needed. I'm also very active on the server, i'm at least on for 3-4 or more hours during week and almost all day during weekends. 

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I Used to be a Prp Staff and i have experience staffing with many servers. Including. This one and I will be on my  absolute best behavior.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes, i have used it for a while now 

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: About 75%

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event:  [On ship] ISB board the ship and speak with Naval with plans about rebels once he leaves they hyperspace to the Coordinates. They then fall under attack as A-wings and X-wings start flying everywhere and shooting bridge causing defcon 3 or maybe 2. Rebels then send in a boarding party where 3 actors go inside of 2HB one of them being Jedi. Rebels go through the ship killing a ISD members all them die, but the jedi survives and interrogated by purge leading to a base and purge kill him/her.  [Off Ship] After getting Intel DB is held in MHB where Naval or who ever is commanding is saying whats happening. They then go to the Planet of Tatooine where they find Rebels. They eliminate all rebels then find a Holocron  along with a Jedi Master form the Clone Wars. They take the holocron from him executing the Jedi. They then Go back to the ISD. 

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): yes !give (player name) (weapon) or !give ^ (weapon name) (for self )

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model (player name) (model) or !model ^ (model) for myself 

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

+Support 

Has helped in events with GMs before. 

Interested to see what events he would produce to the community. 

Cool guy unless you get on his bad side. 

Can be trusted as a GM knowing how serious pooders can get. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired Medical Vice Commander/Retired Head of Research

On 2/25/2020 at 11:39 AM, Johnny 1048 said:

+Support 

Has helped in events with GMs before. 

Interested to see what events he would produce to the community. 

Cool guy unless you get on his bad side. 

Can be trusted as a GM knowing how serious pooders can get. 

• Thanks 1

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4