Christmas hammer BUFF - Denied

Some Weeb

Please make sure suggestions are pertinent and relevant! 

What you want to see? -  The christmas hammer buffed

Why should we add it? - Because d class genuinely need this at the time being

What are the advantages of having this? -Because all of us fail to recognize that d class must face down a ENTIRE FOUNDATION of security mtf and CC's alike and we complain that we get merced by the hammer on occasions to put it into perspective there is about 75% of the server on a foundation job and cc foundation job lets say it a active day we have 110 people on about 85 foundation members are logged on divided it about 2 because of utility and research there is estimated 40 members that can KOS d class outside of d block that are FAR more armed and FAR more equipped the hammer kind of acts as a balance because it gives d class a chance to utilize strategic gorilla warfare ambushing MTF and being able to do it with relative ease . (rember MTF still have guns)

Who is it mainly for? - d class 

Links to any content - N/A

Do note i dont even own the hammer so yeah...

Edited by gavinsawesome731

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

13 hours ago, Catsro said:

No

Also stop arguing and calling each other kids and such. Add that meet soon turn into a full argument. If you wants to continue that take it to dm’s and anymore arguing will be hidden. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

How come this keeps happening.. Forums aren't meant to be a place for arguments. Its meant to be a place where we can have mature discussions over possible changes to each server. Now it's starting to have almost every post end with an argument. Just leave a + or - Support, for the love of anything.

If you have a problem with somebody, Direct Message them. The entirety of the forums don't need to see your problem.

• Thanks 1

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

45 minutes ago, Hoovy said:

How come this keeps happening.. Forums aren't meant to be a place for arguments. Its meant to be a place where we can have mature discussions over possible changes to each server. Now it's starting to have almost every post end with an argument. Just leave a + or - Support, for the love of anything.

If you have a problem with somebody, Direct Message them. The entirety of the forums don't need to see your problem.

Please

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

-Support on the post. and 

54 minutes ago, Hoovy said:

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

I'll just explain how the link system works on the forums. When you link another thread and it contains an image that image will be the thumbnail. When I linked it originally in this thread my intentions were not to start anything only to show gavin that this suggestion was denied before. Sorry, that thumbnail caused a lot of issues in this thread.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro