Joe's Security Officer Application

Joe1

Questions:

What is your ingame name?: Lieutenant Joe

What is your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:85579605

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Lieutenant

What specialty are you applying for?: Security Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Admiral Koga

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? I will make sure the troopers are one of the best and ideal battalions on this server. I will strive to improve it in many ways such as teaching troopers discipline, independent and distinguished. First, with the help of commanders and officers I will teach the troopers manners and to be well behaved no matter the scenarios.  It is important so the troopers become responsible and respectful towards everyone. This makes sure they do not act out during serious roleplay. Second, I will guide the troopers to become independent so they will be able to handle difficult tasks as well as help others. This helps oneself to make tough decisions and help them grow in game and real life. Independency helps troopers become more caring and able to assist other players with their skills and knowledge. Lastly, I want to work on making this battalion better than it already is. The battalion is currently meeting above the standards and living up to its reputation. I want to help the commanders and officers to reach beyond this so It will be a greater battalion. 

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I should be trusted with this position because I am independent and courteous. I am able to handle tedious tasks and meet a bit above the standards. I am responsible and respectful towards everyone. I know that this rank means seriousness and dedication which I have shown through my time in the Imperial Navy. In addition, I think before I speak. This means I know when It is time to be serious and not fool around. I am willing to spend most of my time to improve this battalion in many ways. 

Why do you want this rank?: I want to help my assigned battalions to become greater and go beyond the expectations of High command. I believe all battalions have the potential to go beyond the normal expectations. I want to help this battalion in particular because I enjoy helping others in real life and in games. My good personality and character will help make my goal happen. I believe I can make a good change in this battalion for the better. 

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes, I understand.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: My purpose as a Security Officer is to ensure my assigned battalions are meeting the standards of High command as well as improving the battalion. I will assist the commanders and officers in training sessions, discussions, and tryouts. I believe communication and collaboration between the commanders and myself will help the battalion improve. I will make sure the troopers are having fun and have a voice on everything. Furthermore, I will ensure the rules are being enforced and not to be taken lightly. 

• BadAim locked this topic