Have you donated? YES  

What rank are you applying for? : Trial Moderator 

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?: No 

Have you read the staff guidelines: Yes 

You will be tested on it: Yes 

Time zone: CST 

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):N/A 

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): 
I am ready to make a difference here in the community. I am very active... almost everyday for a couple of hours. I enjoy watching out for people breaking rules, as well as helping others with issues that they are having. I know the rules well and will do my best to uphold the rules of the server to make it a better place for everybody. I enjoy dealing with heated situations so I have the ability to test my people skills to diffuse situations, as well as having the opportunity to help those new to the server. I am mature and have the patience to deal with many different types of situations that could be thrown at me. I am a fair person and am able to conduct myself without bias. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? 
The important key to situations like this is to remain calm and keep cool. Likely they are acting out due to situations in their own life so they come here to lash out. Key pointy here, don't let other peoples hate get to you. I would bring the alleged RDM'er into a sit and attempt to get their side of the story. If words begin to lash I would attempt to calm them down. If they continue to yell and curse and call names, I would gag/mute the player so I could remind them of the rules and that they can be warned for staff/player diss for using that type of language with a staff or any member of the server. After this reminder I would ungag/unmute the player to attempt to remediate the situation. If they do decide to continue with their behavior and continue to be toxic, they would be regagged/muted. I would continue on to inform the player that they will be receiving 2 warnings firstly for Mass RDM, and second for staff diss. I would give the warn for the mentioned reasons, 10,000 minge/Jail per the staff handbook, with the help of a higher member of the staff team, then end the sit and return the player. 

Posting now that I have begun to be active on the forum, I look forward to helping everyone enjoy their RP 😄

*edited poll and clarified the Minge command to be equal to jail

0B7E2E51092BACAA703CFEE7287AEF130F01749E.jpg

Edited by RicoTheGoat

+ Support

- Active in-game and have increased on the forums! Just gotta keep it up

- Good application only thing is that the minge command was removed and now updated in the new handbook. Maybe give the new version a read. Also, the poll is quite unprofessional in both its name and options...

- Good guy who is nice and fun to be around

Edited by Rick Sanchez
  • Thanks 1

-support

-active

-not really mature 

-had a few reports on you

I think you need some work but good luck

Edited by springs.exe
  • Thanks 1

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

4 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

+ Support

- Good application only thing is that the minge command was removed and now updated in the new handbook. Maybe give the new version a read. Also, the poll is quite unprofessional in both its name and options...

• Thanks 1

On 2/24/2020 at 8:07 PM, Rick Sanchez said:

+ Support

• Thanks 1

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

10 hours ago, Cornthecanadian said:

+ Support

-15 doesn't meet character count, shows lack of effort
-16 kind of makes up for it though, answered very nicely with good vocabulary (even though that might not quite be needed for staff)
-Pretty active
-Nice guy
-Low warns

• Thanks 1

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

On 2/26/2020 at 9:49 PM, LuckyGoose said:

+/- Support 

I have never had an issue with you but seems like others have had some. But when I do see you rping you are kind, active, and have low warns.

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

+Support

From the few interactions I've had with you on the server, I think you seem like a really thoughtful and mature person.

- Low Warns

- Nice attitude

- Fairly active

- Applies effort and asks questions

Good luck!

• Like 1

spacer.png

EmptiedSkies | GamingLight Member Since 2017 | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @ViperKimg ❤️

On 2/26/2020 at 6:46 PM, Freeze said:

-/+ Support

+ From hearing you seem like a nice guy

- Overall quality of application could have some improvments > Not correct word count and we dont minge anymore

-Support

I rarely see you on the server

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

+Support

- Active

- Great guy

- Knowledgeable on the MOTD

- Good intentions

The reasons above are why I believe you should be accepted into our staff team.

This is a great app, but the only little thing wrong is one of your answers falling a little bit below the word count.

Besides that I believe that you are a great fit for staff, and I personally have noticed that you enjoy watching out for players violating the MOTD. You deserve a shot.

I hope to see you as a Trial Moderator soon.

Good luck Rico!

Edited by Jayden
  • Like 1

spacer.png

+Support

Reasons above

• Thanks 1

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

• 2 weeks later...

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

Word count!

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor