912 Rework - Denied

Private Marksmen

What you want to see? -  I want to re-work 912 to be this.

-He is indestructible. He cannot be destroyed. Maybe a nuke will do. Billion HP for him.

-He can arrest ANYONE who has no armor and has a weapon out regardless if they're in the Foundation or not. 

-He can't talk. Not one single word may come out of his mouth. He does not have one after all.

-He can only be ordered by someone who has a police uniform on but he will not be allowed to arrest or kill anyone in armor or in a security uniform even when ordered. Chaos counts as well.

-He is not allowed to arrest D class unless they have a weapon out or they attack another person or him.

-Once he makes an arrest he must bring that person to someone who has a police uniform. Thus someone must be in a police uniform in order to retrieve his prisoners.

-Someone must advertise that there putting on a police uniform before ordering around 912. Gensec can do this.

-One with a police uniform must say the name of the individual to be arrested to 912. You cannot tell him to "arrest all D Class." or "Arrest That Guy."

-He is not allowed to kill someone for resisting arrest. Only when they attack him.

-[Maybe] Adding a tazer to his arsenal.

Why should we add it? - I want 912 to be more like an SCP and less like a security guard. He seems to be the least accurate SCPs and I don't think that has to be. I believe he can be much more interesting that.

To the foundation, They now need to be mindful to him like SCP 066, SCP 1048 or Dr Bright but it's not annoying to deal with since the worst case scenerio is him arresting a researcher for pulling a gun out and you can simply get a guy with a uniform to retrieve him. He can even be still useful, utilized to deal with Armed D class or rogue foundation members that don't have armor. His 250 health and armour was not really much to work with since anyone with an smg could deal with him by simply backing away and multiple people who were armed simply blew him away. Making him indestructible makes him not so much of a pushover.

BUT to D class he may seem OP to them but built into these rules is his weakness. He can't arrest any D class simply because they escape. He can only arrest anyone that's not in armour and has a weapon out or is instructed by someone in a police uniform to arrest someone. He is basically a passive version of SCP 076-2. Keep your gun away and he won't bother you. But even if you do provoke him to arrest you then you can still attempt to avoid his arrest. He can't attack you if you avoid arrest and avoiding handcuffs aint that hard. They can no longer just gun him down or melee him to death. They have to exploit hes weaknesses. [If you think he's weak though maybe adding a tazer will do.]

To chaos he is just another passive SCP they can either take or ignore.

What are the advantages of having this? - This I believe creates more RP like researchers getting arrested for pulling out a gun so they gotta get a police uniform to free him or its a code bright so they get a uniform on to tell 912 to arrest him. It also changes 912 to be kinda more fun like 066 or SCP 076-2 where you get to punish people who make a mistake and you no longer have to worry about chaos or armed D class since they would usually kill you.  He also is no longer just utilized for chasing down D class.

Who is it mainly for? -SCPs

Links to any content - N/A

Edited by Private Marksmen

-support

I don't have many words... I just don't like the idea really.

Seems like just another hassle that LCZ would have to deal with, I can see issues arising from this.

Also, this is just a hell of a lot of steps that aren't needed for just one SCP, especially for one that's in LCZ. (we already have 173)

insert cliched signature 

8 minutes ago, starr said:

-support

I don't have many words... I just don't like the idea really.

Seems like just another hassle that LCZ would have to deal with, I can see issues arising from this.

Also, this is just a hell of a lot of steps that aren't needed for just one SCP, especially for one that's in LCZ. (we already have 173)

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

-Support

A billion HP would make 912 basically invincible and a pain for D-class plus in lore SCP-912 can be temporarily destroyed but he will put himself back together, and in lore SCP-912 doesn’t have a taser he uses a baton to beat people and then arrest them if they are being violent with a weapon out, also SCP-912 isn’t allowed to talk already and most of these are already rules for SCP-912 but no one likes to follow them.

image.png.804abb6033fd5a8100014ada1cffe233.png.21c26cc6b5dbe0b247a2f25663e7288b.png

Just now, Protege said:

-Support

A billion HP would make 912 basically invincible and a pain for D-class plus in lore SCP-912 can be temporarily destroyed but he will put himself back together, and in lore SCP-912 doesn’t have a taser he uses a baton to beat people and then arrest them if they are being violent with a weapon out, also SCP-912 isn’t allowed to talk already and most of these are already rules for SCP-912 but no one likes to follow them.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

16 hours ago, Protege said:

-Support

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.