SCP 096 Suggestion - Denied

Randy

What you want to see? - New SWEP for 096

Why should we add it? - Because with this SWEP it outlines the person who looked 096 and you can kill him It wont damage anyone but the guy who looked at you and you cant run unless Angered it will force you to walk 

What are the advantages of having this? -
Outlines Player (so 096 knows who looked at him)
When angered you are only able to damage the guy who looked at you
When you killed the person who looked at you you will be out of anger mode
If called into a sit or something if you press R it will stop anger mode

Who is it mainly for? - SCP 096

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1738185349&searchtext=SCP | DEMO VIDEO - https://streamable.com/l2e8d

Edited by Randy

2 hours ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

Didn't we use to have this then we removed because it was unreliable and barely worked?

That was a different one

3 hours ago, Hiesenburg said:

+Support Can help stop random kills by accident.

Former  

70672632_Untitled(15).png.7d232f74c3ac9624b835990cffc361e8.png

"Foundation Doctor and a Medical Doctor are 2 god damn different things." -Light   "Can you heal me."-Entire Foundation   "Ok Sophia"-Arium

+Support

Any addon that can help bring clarity to situations about who did or didn't look at 096's face would be excellent and would likely cut down on player disputes caused by 096's current mechanics. 

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

+support as the current swep causes a great amount of confusion and many people get RDM'D by 096 because 1 dude looked at him and no one knows who did

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

+ support been killed by 096 because he wasn't sure who looked at him and I was closest 

Doctor | E11 SM / Senior Ranger Salami Lid | Moderator / Ex Event Team

"In this world you either crank that soulja boy or it cranks you" - Some Philosopher 

+Support          but one problem.....

how would 096 be able to attack personnel that fails to bag him? would they just force themselves to look at him or what?

besides that, I think this would be a great addition to the game

Current: [REDACTED]

Former: E11 COL | Deputy Head of FTOs | CI SRIC/LCPL

"We die in the dark so that others can live in the light."

+support for reasons stated above.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

• 2 weeks later...