Should I get Staff?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get T-Mod?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: GLaDOS

What is your steam name?: [GL] GLaDOS

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:89411271

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I have over 400+ hours of staffing on other servers, they all mostly worked with ULX so I've near mastered it. I also made it to the ranks of up to T-Admin, before the community(s) died out.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Roughly, Late November/Early December of 2019.

What date did you make your forums account?: Joined December 3, 2018

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not an RP Rank)? event team

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?: I have zero warns.
warns.thumb.png.d72ca5a6742652f78f2123a9d4078031.png
(sorry for bad quality)

Have you donated?: Yes, $322 (I'm poor now)

What rank are you applying for?: Trial- Moderator

Are you staff in another community (BE HONEST)?: Not Currently

Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it: Yes, Read & Understood.

Timezone: Arizona Time/MST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): Deserving? I don't "deserve" much, but I do ask that I be given a chance to help the Staff Team and the players requesting their help. I've been here a while, with 2 Weeks of playtime I can say, this community is growing on me. During my time as Event Team, I can have access to the staff pop-up windows. A lot of time, there is a lot of sits coming through and little staff to deal with them, mostly because of either 1, there aren't enough staff on or 2, they are on but AFK/dealing with other stuff/sits. I feel my knowledge with Staffing and ULX can prove beneficial to the community, its players and the SMT. This community and its players are unique and I want to see this community thrive even more so than it already is, we just need to iron out some of the 'kinks' if you will. In conclusion, as I said, I don't deserve much. I'm just asking for a chance.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: Well by now it's clear to me that they aren't taking this seriously, it's probably because they joined just to break rules. So at this time, I will alert them that what they have done, is a serious infraction against our rules and I'll issue a punishment accordingly. In the event they genuinely didn't understand the rules, I would link them the rules for the server and ask them to read it, I would also explain to him was MassRDM is and why its bad, by then end of the sit I will issue a warn for Mass RDM and watch this player closely in the future for violations they now know of.

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

+/- support

Honestly yes you put effort into this app and you have no warns

However, you are barely on, and if so, it is never consistently

I rarely see you and if I'm wrong about this then I'll revert but I stand on that

You aren't fit for staff just based on activity, I don't believe you can make time with Research and ET

Edited by starr

insert cliched signature 

3 minutes ago, bdogz1 said:

+/- Support, leaning +

Good effort into the application

Activity is iffy, though it is very possible it is just because you and I get on at different times

Last question could be a little bit better

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

+ Support

Good Effort into the application.

Always wanting to help people (from my experience)

0 warnings

A lot of staff experience

The activity is alright. I don't see you on that often.

----------------------------------------------

giphy.gif

Retired SCP-RP Moderator | Alpha-1 LCPL | Gensec JFTO & SGT

On 2/24/2020 at 4:22 PM, bdogz1 said:

+/- Support, leaning +

Activity is iffy, though it is very possible it is just because you and I get on at different times

+/- Support

Activity is a huge thing for me. If I don't really see you on, it's hard to judge your character. Decent work on the application though. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

On 2/25/2020 at 1:22 AM, bdogz1 said:

+/- Support, leaning +

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin