Rocco Rex's Super Admin App- Denied

Rocco_Rex

On 2/27/2020 at 1:59 AM, Munchies said:

+Support

Hello Rocco Rex,

I feel that you're ready for the rank of 'Super Admin' from seeing other people's response, It's looking positive! You have a great reputation within the community, you show dedication towards your server and your application. Your application has very good detailed and you have put a lot of effort and time into it! Like Matthew said, you're a hard worker and you would always get on duty, that shows true commitment and dedication. I think you have met all the requirements to become the rank of 'Super Admin' and I feel that you will do just an amazing job at it!

Also, reading other response like +/- Supports, just make sure you're always respectful and acting mature while being a staff member. I personally think you're mature but from what other's are saying, just be careful and just make sure you're acting mature around others whether that be staff or new players etc. Just overall, make sure you're not doing anything wrong or acting in a different way towards others. Look at the response people give you and try and work on the things that people said, so you can improve etc!

If you feel this comment is confusing or not what you were expecting, feel free to contact me via, teamspeak, discord, private message on the forums, etc! I would be happily to answer any of your questions or help you with anything. I'm always free, so pop in and have a chat! Good luck Roco, I hope you get the rank 'Super Admin'!

Kind Regards

Munchies

27/02/2020

I swear if you ain't a english Major, or what, I still want you too write my essays.

• Laughing 1

Trap.—

giphy.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Not gonna lie, Rocco is a great staff member. He's been there for many of us and has helped me a lot in the best, He's active, a kind person, and overall a good staff member. I consider him a close friend and a person who I can trust. He earns the name Level 100 Boss because his expertise is great. There is no one really like him, he is just a great staff member. We should give him a chance as JMT, I believe that he will be able to help the community due to his Decision making, Creativity, and Overall kindness.

+Support 🙂

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

-Support

-Needs a bit more time to learn how a staff should be

-Biased in quite a few situations

-Certain attitude and ways u go about specific situations is uneeded and u need more experience on how to go about issues instead of immediately jumping to conclusion

+Very active

+Very Serious

+Kinda Understanding

-Best of Luck

On 2/27/2020 at 4:59 AM, Munchies said:

+Support

Hello Rocco Rex,

I feel that you're ready for the rank of 'Super Admin' from seeing other people's response, It's looking positive! You have a great reputation within the community, you show dedication towards your server and your application. Your application has very good detailed and you have put a lot of effort and time into it! Like Matthew said, you're a hard worker and you would always get on duty, that shows true commitment and dedication. I think you have met all the requirements to become the rank of 'Super Admin' and I feel that you will do just an amazing job at it!

Also, reading other response like +/- Supports, just make sure you're always respectful and acting mature while being a staff member. I personally think you're mature but from what other's are saying, just be careful and just make sure you're acting mature around others whether that be staff or new players etc. Just overall, make sure you're not doing anything wrong or acting in a different way towards others. Look at the response people give you and try and work on the things that people said, so you can improve etc!

If you feel this comment is confusing or not what you were expecting, feel free to contact me via, teamspeak, discord, private message on the forums, etc! I would be happily to answer any of your questions or help you with anything. I'm always free, so pop in and have a chat! Good luck Roco, I hope you get the rank 'Super Admin'!

[- Sector Advisor Lucifer | Head Admin of ImperialRP -]

~ Our duty as Soldiers is to protect the Empire, no matter the cost... ~

On 2/29/2020 at 1:32 AM, Jayden said:

+Support

- Active

- Knowledgeable on the Rules

- Knowledgeable on the Staff Handbook

- Hard working and Friendly

The reasons above are why I believe you should be promoted to Super Admin.

You were a great staff member on PoliceRP, and I'm sure you are the same on ImperialRP as well.

I hope to see you as a Super Admin soon.

Good luck Rocco Rex!

+Support

Amazing Staff Member

Always on staff

Very Active

Friendly

Deserves postition

Former -{Longest Purge VCMDR} {EXP Researcher} {CI LCPL x2} {Maintenance Professional{CI RnD Supervisory Agent}{MTF Nu7 1LT } {HTF Zealot}

OWNER OF {The Eternal Twins{Phantom Squadron{MTF Kairos-01 'Sola Fide'{A Group of Psychos}

On 2/27/2020 at 2:59 AM, Munchies said:

+Support

Hello Rocco Rex,

Kind Regards

Munchies (or shaw, this is his quote but its in my comment)

27/02/2020

someone needs to accept this lmao

Oh Shit! A Rat!

• 2 weeks later...

Major - Support
Has Warned Me multiple times for things i did not do.
Never Checks logs
Immature When on Duty
Always assumes people do things without evidence
-Closing Statement-
I think you do not deserve the position

Ex Naval Lieutenantl Ex Security Officer l Reserve ST SGT l Ex ST MSGT l Ex Shock PFC l IF Agent l Ex US LCPL l Ex RU SPC l Ex Police CPLl  Ex FBI SSGT l

On 2/23/2020 at 8:35 PM, Matthew said:

+Support

When Rocco was a PoliceRP Staff Member, Rocco was considered one of the best. He was hard working, mature in-game, well knowledgeable and a good guy. He was always online on PoliceRP and was on duty a lot. When he was on staff, he was hanging out with other PoliceRP staff members and making them laugh, he has good communication skills and I personally believe he is fit for this rank! Hopefully his skills transferred to ImperialRP. Good luck Rocco!

On 2/25/2020 at 12:28 PM, Hunt said:

+/ - Support 

+he's on a lot 

+ he will probably do well in this rank 

- You can be VERY immature at times and somewhat disrespectful 

-You tend to be somewhat biased in sit as most of the sits ive seen you do with IC invoved (The batalion you run) the IC always wins sometimes even when there is little to no proof of the offences 

- Sometimes you target spesific people if they do something you dont like you target them.

- you also start some arguments in staff chat which is something a SA candidate should not be doing as we should be setting an example to the lower ranks.

Good Luck Rocco.

• 1 month later...
On 4/19/2020 at 7:19 PM, @Jake said:

+Support

Very Active

Friendly

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

On 2/25/2020 at 7:28 AM, Hunt said:

+/ - Support 

+he's on a lot 

+ he will probably do well in this rank 

- You can be VERY immature at times and somewhat disrespectful 

-You tend to be somewhat biased in sit as most of the sits ive seen you do with IC invoved (The batalion you run) the IC always wins sometimes even when there is little to no proof of the offences 

- Sometimes you target spesific people if they do something you dont like you target them.

- you also start some arguments in staff chat which is something a SA candidate should not be doing as we should be setting an example to the lower ranks.

Good Luck Rocco.

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss