Calamity Multiple Offenses- Accepted

Mr Yobo

13 minutes ago, Munchies said:

NEUTRAL

Hello to whoever this may concern,

Although, I believe Calamity didn't roleplay that situation out. But the spike strips shouldn't have been there... Yes, this is a semi-role play server but it clearly states in the MOTD, "Use Common Sense! Act like it is real life. If you wouldn't do something in real life, don't do it here!". In this situation,  you would role-play the traffic stop how a normal officer would do it in the real world. People do have their own opinions when it comes to these types of situations, people agree and disagree but at the end of the day, you should be role-playing as you would act in real life... whether that be cop or civilian!

Watching the video, Calamity did not role-play that situation. It does show Calamity copbaiting and rdming as this was just a normal traffic stop, Calamity wasn't wanted or had any warrants at the time. The Trooper shouldn't of deployed the spike trips, as they were not needed in a traffic stop. Spike trips should only be used for pursuits, checkpoints etc. However, spike strips do not threaten someones live, it protects officers and civilians etc. Just use common sense when using spike trips.

Calamity, should be warned for Copbait and RDM. As you can see in the video, and maybe a rule or add to your MOTD about using spike trips etc. People need to know that this is a game, but also a server to role-play on and relieves stress when coming home from a hard day! People do spend a lot of hours and days to play this server, player's do not want to come into a server where people will just mess around and not following simple rules etc. That just ruins the fun for them and leaves them with a bad experience.

Also, just make sure we're not arguing in this topic. As this can cause drama and enemies etc! Keep posts to a minimum, if you do not like the response that someone gave you. Feel free to message them in a private message on the forums and keep this topic clean. Just remember, people are just stating their opinion in this situation! Remember to respect the Gaminglight community, and care for others around you! This is a friendly community, where we all respect each other!

Kind Regards

Munchies

24/02/2020

Just saying the spike strips were deployed because he broke mutiable traffic laws witch gave the troopers suspection  to use spike strips   because those cars are known for fleeing 

• Like 1

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

• Head Admin
9 hours ago, Calamity said:

My Side Of The Story

I just got on the server after the mega community event was not paying attention and flew passed you guys. That was my bad!

You pulled me over, after hearing the sirens I instantly pulled over, you automatically put spike stripes on the ground threatening my life

I asked why they kept threatening me and he did not provide a response.

My life was threatened, you spiked my car for no valid reason, I shot you guys.

If this was a simple traffic stop, why did you spike my vehicle? Why, that is not roleplay, that is endangering someones life !

You expect roleplay in that situation? "Your life is threatened by an officer" directly in the MOTD

-Support

You are only suppose to put down spikes in felony and high risk stops, it is FailRP otherwise. Don't think so? Ask yourself the last time you saw a cop put down spikes strips at a typical traffic stop IRL. 

In my opinion, Maddog and soulness should be warned for FailRP and Metagaming.

Edited by Will (WTLM2013)

Forklift_Signature.png

51 minutes ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

-Support

You are only suppose to put down spikes in felony and high risk stops, it is FailRP otherwise. Don't think so? Ask yourself the last time you saw a cop put down spikes strips at a typical traffic stop IRL. 

In my opinion, Maddog and soulness should be warned for FailRP and Metagaming.

How is it metagame if there car has there gang on it ? And actually last live Pd idk if it's a real show or scripted so can't really put that into a relevant answer ,  don't see that here being that the car skin has the  gang logo on it , failrp I don't even see that calamity has broken mutiable traffic laws  from state base all the way to  the end by white house is that's why the spikes were used, 

Just to let you know metagame - using unrealistic information 

And spike strips aren't only used for high priority  stops and falonys  idk who trained you  for that but they were wrong this method also has been used longer than you were on the server.

Also they didn't say calamity or his name sooo I'm just wondering where you are getting the whole metagame idea from 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

+Support

In all honesty I don’t see why Calamity got out of the car and murdered 2 unarmed officers. To me that’s what this is about at the end of the day. Spike strips are not threatening. Whatever mistakes you guys claim Soulness and Maddog made are irrelevant, as two wrongs don’t make a right. 

How does falsely used spike strips allow for someone to murder the unarmed officers who placed them? Does that give me permission to murder anyone that places spike strips falsely at my traffic stop? I don’t think so...

Edited by Jayden
  • Like 1

spacer.png

+Support Evidence is Clear

-Both cops were unarmed to begin with

- No wanted sign was on you until after you shot the Officers

- Spikes can be authorized if the officers performing the 10-80 declare the situation Code Amber

- You stopped, and were never "threatened." At the worst youd get a fine or a bit of prison time, but this was blatant RDM to escape the hassle

- SRT Commander Blitzton 1K67 - PD MSGT Blitzton 1C67 - Future Pilot -

CLOSED

Both sides are in the wrong a little. Government should only be using spike strips in traffic stops when the suspect is either wanted or code red from a earlier pursuit. However this was not clarified in the MOTD and will be described in the MOTD later today. Please treat like situations are in real life, placing spike strips is not hostile to the point to shot the officer's. No punishments will be handed out.

• Thanks 1

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor