Masterson's CERT 48 Hour Notice

Masterson

Man.. I don't even know where to start with this. Ive made so many good memories, friends, and learned so many awesome things from CERT.. I just think my time in C.E.R.T has came. I worked my way up from a RCT, all the way up to a Team Leader. CERT was like a family, still will be my family. I can't thank everyone enough, who has helped me get to where I am. CERT keep being the amazing team, and people you are. On the bright side, I still will be in State, patrolling around, I hope to still see ALL of you, working hard. I have met so many amazing people, and had so many amazing opportunities.. 

Commander Livebait 1CC02: You were CERT Commander multiple times I believe, I wasn't there the first time, but I was there this time. You were and still are such a hard working and dedicated man trying to make CERT succeed. 

Co-Commander Andrew 1CC10: You worked your ass off to get to where you are. I can't think of someone who deserves it more. You taught me so much throughout my time in C.E.R.T and I hope you manage to teach others. 

Team Leader Bailey & Crease: Well, Bailey I didn't see you on to often, but when I did get to patrol with you, it was lots of fun. Crease, lots of fun to patrol with, been a TL since forever, and best of luck. 

CERT SGM Smith 1CT35: One of the most professional and hard working people ive met. I really do hope you succeed in CERT!

CERT SGM Brandon 1CT36: I mean... your Brandon. Keep up the good work you did when you were here, I hope to see you back soon!

To everyone else in CERT: Keep being the dedicated people I know you are. 

1CL07 10-7 

• Sad 1

Signature.png

DENIED

Speak about false post 

- Ret LT Col Echo 1K34

But why ? Thats ILLEGAL

BUTT Sad to see ya go but, a condition should be you need to use your mic whenever you are on patrol now......  

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

Ummm sorry NO

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

On 2/25/2020 at 12:30 PM, Masterson said:

I do

Okay when I come back ill ask if people know what masterson sounds like and if they don't BIG TROUBLE 😀

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss