Mickey's Application

MickeyTheMouse

In-Game Name: Mickey

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789): STEAM_1:0:442133299

What is your ULX Rank?: None

What is your RP Rank?: Doctor in Medical

What is your timezone?: EST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10):  About a 7. I dont know a whole lot, but I know enough to feel I could keep events within lore. 

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): Yes, I was event team for a few mouths over the summer, before I started focusing more on school, and left the server. 

How Active are you? (1/10): About a 8. Granted, I am on weekends so, for weekends I am an 8, for weekdays I am 5-6. I have School and work over the week days so, its hard for me to get on. But on weekends I can most defiantly get on. 

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): 1... Dumb situation, should have never happened, both parties where at fault.

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I should be allowed event team, because I am now getting back into the server, and I can be a very active member, as well as, I have done a lot of successful events in the past. I have a very creative mind, and I can always try out new events as well as help do events during late nights, because of my activity times, I am mostly active while no other staff/event team are on, so I can help do events during those times, and In my past experience, late night events where more fun then events that disrupt everything on the server. Not only can I be on to do later events to help keep the events rolling throughout the night,  but I also like hearing what people have to say about the events I do, so in the past I have done events, and then asked the people who took part about how it was, what was good, and what was bad, so then next time I where to do the event it could be more enjoyable for everyone. Also being member of Medical,  in the past, I have learned what players prefer and what  they don't like, so I could structure events around that criteria to make events more fun and interactive. When I was event team in the past, I really liked to hear all the comments, because at the end of the day these events are for the players, so it makes sense to take their comments, concerns, and preferences into consideration when planning an event. 

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better):  So this event is meant for when there is little gensec, as well as little MTF, and D-class are running rapid. So It would begin by having a 008 outbreak, Medbay would be locked down and boarded up due to the bio hazard area. However the 008 has infected researchers and Site Staff all over HCZ and they are out for blood. This would continue by announcing the outbreak, and tell everyone to avoid the surrounding areas around HCZ. In these areas will be zombies, and creatures who where all taken over and controlled by 008.  With  zombies and creatures littered around HCZ, this would give D-Class a more "Tough" experience when trying to escape, because without anything D-Class usually will run around opening all the containment, and easily escaping the facility.  This event will end when MTF/Gensec forces make their way to the facility. Then once 008 is contained again, the zombies will be treated and operations will go back to normal. 

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes.

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: My favorite SCP is 999, because with my experience as medical, I can really relate to 999 more then all of them. Plus 999 has a very laid back and chill determiner, witch I can relate to a little bit. Plus he's cute.. 

This is the same application I posted last time, but the only reason it was denied  I was told was because "Lack of Community Support" and not the application itself. I feel this is a good application, and shows exactly what I am capable of, and what I intend to on doing in the future. I feel making a new one would just be too similar, and would probably be very close to this one. 

[Former Head of Medical Staff SCP-RP]

[Vice Sovereign in Royal Guards]

Huge +Support

Mickey is one of the most dedicated and proficient command members we have. He is never afraid to help out and as I said on his previous application, he is always trying to improve her himself and others. Most of the -Supports on his previous application were mis-informed of the circumstances of those incidents. I continue to standby my stance that Mickey deserves to be back in ET.

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

Sticking with -Support due to me thinking you need more time considering the incidents were not that long ago.

Former  

70672632_Untitled(15).png.7d232f74c3ac9624b835990cffc361e8.png

"Foundation Doctor and a Medical Doctor are 2 god damn different things." -Light   "Can you heal me."-Entire Foundation   "Ok Sophia"-Arium

DENIED

After a review of your application and conduct in-game, I have decided to Deny this application into the SCP:RP Event-Team.

This could be due to your Attitude In-Game, Conduct In-Game, or other reasons

You may reapply in a month.

Edited by Catsro

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

• Catsro locked this topic