James M Trial Mod Application - Accepted

James M

What is your in-game name?: James M/ SS COS James M XY01

What is your steam name?: James M

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:1:80854686

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I was a former Icefuse Mod. But I realized the community was eh. Also everyone was power hungry and butholes to everyone else. So I left because it was no longer fun the server or community. 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I started playing in 2016. I took a break then in 2018 I came back and I have been playing ever since. (With breaks of course once in a while)

What date did you make your forums account? FEB 7th 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 0 spacer.png614848508_Screenshot(13).thumb.png.9f535ac44335bb728ca5571911c6c49b.png

Have you donated? No

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod.

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No, I left Icefuse 4 months ago.

Have you read the staff guidelines  Yes, I have

Timezone: CST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/a

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

There are several reasons for my to be staff. The first one Is I love this community and the people in it. So I want to protect the people from “disrespectful” people and hateful people. Next Is I see a lot of people saying  that staff  is not accept my ticket and there is a lack of staff (On-Duty) . So I want to help solve that problem. I also love to help out and solve problems so being able to help a community I love will be the ultimate honor and  challenge. .  Last I think and I know people that enjoy my personality and like being around me. This community saved me from a dark place in my life. So I want to repay the community and server for giving me a way to escape the world sometimes. Overall  I really want to help this community out by being active and having fun on it. I think this is the best PRP and community there is so many good people here and I just want to help it out in any way I can. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

If there was a Mass RDM and I would have to take it. I would first call a Mod+ (then moving it up and up to get to an admin) by using COC) I would explain the situation along with the evidence required. The cursing part I would give them a Verbal warning stop try and keep it PG in a staff sit. If they continue and start throwing insults I would ask for a GAG or GAG them. Then ask the person handing out the punishment to also add Staff Disrespect to the list of offenses. 

Edited by James M

James M- Former Police RP SS Chief Of Staff| Former Imperial Royal Guard Sovereign Protector|

19 hours ago, Masterson said:

+/- Support

- Kind Guy

-Been on the server for a while

- Low amount of warns

My only downside is your activity hasn't been to great recently.

Other than that I would love to see you as staff

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

• Head Admin
19 hours ago, Masterson said:

+/- Support

- Kind Guy

- Low amount of warns

Ditto to what Masterson had said, good luck James!

Forklift_Signature.png

On 2/23/2020 at 2:22 PM, Masterson said:

+/- Support

- Kind Guy

- Low amount of warns

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

+/- Support 

1. Low forums activity
  2. I haven't seen really

Other thank that you are a kind guy who just needs to maintain activity and look a little bit more dedicated to becoming a staff member here.

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

• Head Admin
On 2/23/2020 at 3:22 PM, Masterson said:

+/- Support

- Kind Guy

- Low amount of warns

+/- I see you in game on the weekends but not really on the forums you need to improve on that.
Everything else seems good

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

+/- Support

- Kind

- Good Intentions

- Longtime member

- Low forums activity

- Could be more active

The reasons above are why I am in favor but also not in favor of you being accepted into our staff team.

One thing I would recommend is getting more active on our forums. It will show your interaction with the community.

Lastly I would try to be active on PRP itself.

Good luck James M !

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, Jayden said:

+/- Support

- Kind

- Good Intentions

- Longtime member

- Low forums activity

- Could be more active

The reasons above are why I am in favor but also not in favor of you being accepted into our staff team.

One thing I would recommend is getting more active on our forums. It will show your interaction with the community.

Good luck James M !

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

17 hours ago, Jayden said:

+/- Support

- Kind

- Good Intentions

- Longtime member

- Low forums activity

- Could be more active

Good luck James M !

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

+/- Support

- Kind Guy

- Low amount of warns

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

+/- Support 

Good guy but I feel like you need to work on your activity just a bit more. I would like to see you on the forums more and in game. You know the MOTD so on and I personally you would make a good staff member, just need to be more active.

Edited by Calamity

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

+/- Support

- Kind Guy

- Low amount of warns

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

+Support

Low Amount of warns

Kind Guy

Been On Server for A While

Activity Has Improved

Good Luck on T-Mod!!

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

On 3/1/2020 at 10:23 AM, Calamity said:

+/- Support 

Good later guy but I feel like you need to work on your activity just a bit more. As in I would like to see you on the forums more and in game. You know the MOTD so on and I personally you would make a good staff member, just need to be more active.

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

Gonna remain neutral. You're a great guy, love the reasons why you wanna be staff, but last question is pretty meh and I feel you should have cut down the reason you left Icefuse staff, no need for detail. If you've done it once you can do it again, makes me kinda question your maturity

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

NEUTRAL

Hello James,

I thought, I would comment and express my opinion and give you a few suggestions, that would hopefully help you. Your application, has small amount of detail but not a lot. To have a very good detailed application, you need to make sure you're putting in the effort and time, rushing your application would make it look so messy and words will be spelt wrong etc... So the next time you do an application, take your time to fill it out correctly, really think about your responses to the questions and think what you could bring and show dedication etc.

The last question about the MassRDM, you didn't really explain what you would do in that situation, we're not asking to call another staff member to deal with it. We just want to know what you would do in the situation, if you were by yourself, yes would get an admin+ to issue any punishment that is required for a MassRDM etc. I would suggest to fix it up and really think about what you're going to respond with. Take your time and show that you have put effort towards that question.

Reading other people's responses, it seems that you're not quite active on the forums and on PoliceRP. I would really suggest for you to start improving your activity on the forums and on the server, it shows dedication and commitment and that's what we look for, the more you're on and the more time you put into Gaminglight, the more people will see you dedicated etc. If you really think, that staff are "lacking" with tickets and that you can do a better job, you need to show that you're going to be active at all times.

That's all I have to say, I'm not going to leave a +Support or a -Support. I'll leave it as Neutral and I hope to see some improvements in this application, take your time and be committed when making these types of application. I would suggest looking at the topic "How to increase your chances to become staff" This could really help you in the long run, it makes you have a good mindset and you focus more etc. I think everyone deserves a chance at staff, you just gotta show people that you're going to be committed and putting in the effort. If you don't put the time and effort into things, you're not going to get the great response from others

If this comment was confusing or not what you were expecting, please feel free to contact me via teamspeak, discord, private message on the forums, etc. I'm always free to anyone that needs help with anything or any answers to questions. I would be happily to help anything you need, I'm always free so pop in and have a chat! Just remember, focus on the important and take your time and effort. You can always edit your application and fix up any information, that could possibly help you with your responses. You just gotta put in the effort and take peoples response into consideration!

Kind Regards

Munchies

9/03/2020

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

On 2/25/2020 at 2:07 PM, Jayden said:

+/- Support

- Kind

- Good Intentions

- Longtime member

- Low forums activity

- Could be more active

Good luck James M !

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor