Should Febreze Become Staff?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should Febreze Become Staff?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Febreze

What is your steam name?: [GL] Febreze

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:208175719

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I was previously a senior moderator on gaminglight but i resigned to take a break. I have also owned and developed many policeRP servers in the past.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) early 2017

What date did you make your forums account? April 15, 2017

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 20, yes i know this is alot but they were from years ago when i did not take the server seriously and i was a big minge, I have since then calmed down and matured. https://imgur.com/KW4OeKo

Have you donated? Yes, VIP+ and Job Bundle

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at 

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: GMT

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe i deserve this role as i have dedicated alot of time and effort into gaminglight in the past and I want to be able to put that amount of dedication back into the server again. Having owned multiple policeRP servers and been a former staff member on gaminglight I am very fluent in the rules and I know how to handle difficult challenges that require a decision, My 1.5k hours on garrys mod is mainly on PoliceRP servers, this means I am very experienced and have alot of knowledge of how RP server are ran. I will put as much effort into upholding the servers professionalism and high standards, this will be done by respecting all players and being welcoming to all. I also have the ability to keep calm and collected when in heated situations and i think before i speak to ensure that i do not say anything that i will later regret. Also, being from a timezone where many staff members are not active, I can be online to make sure there are no rule breakers. Finally, I believe I deserve the rank as I respect everyone no matter what and I have a lot of respect for the members of gaminglight.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would first give the player a verbal warning to stop swearing, If they then continue to swear I will mute and gag them until i am finished with the sit. I would then check logs to make sure I have sufficient evidence to give out a punishment. I would then give them a formal warning for "Staff Disrespect and Mass RDM" and also contact an admin+ to issue the offender a 5 day ban.

Edited by Febreze

-Febreze-

+Support

Hello Febreze,

You have a really good and detailed application, you do have experience with staffing, as being a Ex-Staff member for Gaminglight. You have all the correct requirements to become a staff member again, I know how you work and how you do your job, as I have known you since 2018. You have a great personality and always manages to uphold professionalism when it comes to staffing. I suggest just making your forums account more active again, and becoming more active in the community. Other than that, I feel that you're ready for staff!

Now, warns... You do have a lot of warns, whether they're a year old or 3 years old. That's still a lot of warnings and chances... But since you've had a break from the community, hopefully you came back with a positive mindset and have changed to become a better person. Just make sure you do not get anymore warnings, having a lot of warnings impact a lot on your reputation etc. Also, maybe try and add a bit more information about "Why you should become staff" even you just pasted the limit, still try and push yourself to add some more information about yourself and what you're willing to do etc!

Other than that, I still think you're a great guy and I feel that you should become staff again! Also, should catch up sometime. Haven't seen you for ages mate! If you have any questions about this opinion/comment, feel free to contact me via teamspeak, discord, private message on the forums etc! I would be happily to talk about this and anything else you need help with. I'm always free, so just pop in and tell me whats on your mind etc! Good luck Febreze, I wish you the best of luck!

Kind Regards

Munchies

25/02/2020

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

On 2/25/2020 at 5:29 AM, Munchies said:

+Support

Hello Febreze,

You have a really good and detailed application, you do have experience with staffing, as being a Ex-Staff member for Gaminglight. You have all the correct requirements to become a staff member again, I know how you work and how you do your job, as I have known you since 2018. You have a great personality and always manages to uphold professionalism when it comes to staffing. I suggest just making your forums account more active again, and becoming more active in the community. Other than that, I feel that you're ready for staff!

Now, warns... You do have a lot of warns, whether they're a year old or 3 years old. That's still a lot of warnings and chances... But since you've had a break from the community, hopefully you came back with a positive mindset and have changed to become a better person. Just make sure you do not get anymore warnings, having a lot of warnings impact a lot on your reputation etc. Also, maybe try and add a bit more information about "Why you should become staff" even you just pasted the limit, still try and push yourself to add some more information about yourself and what you're willing to do etc!

Other than that, I still think you're a great guy and I feel that you should become staff again! Also, should catch up sometime. Haven't seen you for ages mate! If you have any questions about this opinion/comment, feel free to contact me via teamspeak, discord, private message on the forums etc! I would be happily to talk about this and anything else you need help with. I'm always free, so just pop in and tell me whats on your mind etc! Good luck Febreze, I wish you the best of luck!

Kind Regards

Munchies

25/02/2020

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

-support 

he has been back on the server for 5 days, just because he is an ex staff member does not mean he should become staff.l Let’s say a police chief left his police station, and he came back a few years later and applied and said I used to be a police chief I think I should have that job back, in my opinion he needs to be back on the server for a few weeks, not just 5 days.

Edited by Zero X
Had to change my analogy

+ Support

On 2/24/2020 at 5:52 PM, EternityAgar said:

+ Support 

Old time member 

Trusted community member 

Ex Admin 

Good friend 

3 hours ago, Zero X said:

-support 

he has been back on the server for 5 days, just because he is an ex staff member does not mean he should become staff.l Let’s say a police chief left his police station, and he came back a few years later and applied and said I used to be a police chief I think I should have that job back, in my opinion he needs to be back on the server for a few weeks, not just 5 days.

Kinda agree, but this is not the same as applying for a proper job. This is a roleplay server on Garry's mod. he has experience in being an administrator, a good application and is active so all good things. Although it hasn't been long since you returned so maybe you should have left it a little while.

On 2/25/2020 at 4:29 AM, Munchies said:

+Support

Hello Febreze,

Kind Regards

Munchies

25/02/2020

+Support

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

On 2/25/2020 at 2:29 AM, Munchies said:

+Support

Hello Febreze,

Kind Regards

Munchies

25/02/2020

spacer.png

+Support

- Long time Community Member

- Former GL Senior Moderator

- Great application

The reasons above are why I believe you should be accepted into our staff team.

Although your amount of warns concerns me, I truly believe you've changed and have come back ready to help out the server and the community.

I hope to see you as a Trial Moderator soon.

Good luck Febreze!

spacer.png

Hey Febreze,

So you have recently just joined the community back after a while of being gone, in this time alot of new people have joined and old members left, besides that I think your a mature and friendly player, I'd first get to know most people again, get yourself out there.

Get to know the current members/community again and then apply again.

- support for now.

Goodluck!

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

2 hours ago, Jayden said:

+Support

- Great application

Although your amount of warns concerns me, I truly believe you've changed and have come back ready to help out the server and the community.

Good luck Febreze!

Jayden you couldn't have said it any better. I agree you app is great but the thing is there are other people with good apps who have been really active e but I will support+

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

On 2/25/2020 at 4:29 AM, Munchies said:

+Support

Hello Febreze,

Kind Regards

Munchies

25/02/2020

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

+Support

Hello Febreze,

Good luck!

-Corn

Neutral

Hello Febreze,

Kind Regards

Munchies

25/02/2020

I had to change to +Support to Neutral, recently you haven't been on, maybe you have and i'm blind, or you can only play on weekends

Edited by K1LLER

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

+Support

Hello Febreze,

Kind Regards

Munchies

25/02/2020

Good luck

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

On 2/26/2020 at 6:09 PM, Jayden said:

+Support

- Great application

Good luck Febreze!

I agree with Jayden good luck!

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

On 2/26/2020 at 6:17 PM, Freeze said:

Hey Febreze,

So you have recently just joined the community back after a while of being gone, in this time alot of new people have joined and old members left, besides that I think your a mature and friendly player, I'd first get to know most people again, get yourself out there.

Get to know the current members/community again and then apply again.

- support for now.

Goodluck!

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

20 warns is high! Play in the community more and get overwhelming +Supports to be accepted at 20.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor