Dylan's 501st Vice Commander Application

dylanj2002

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

501st LTC Dylan 5559 / Apprentice III Dylan / SF EP Dylan 5559

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

501st Legion

3. Why do you want to be a vice commander of this branch?

I would like to be a Vice Commander because I will enforce the troopers appointed under me the no minge rule/policy within our regiment, provide training to make us the front line assault regiment. For now, my immediate goal for the 501st Legion is to give the order and strengthen our numbers. I have plenty of commanding experience due to me be a Commander of the 212th Attack Battalion during the Clone Wars on the Gaminglight CWRP server, I was 212th Commander Cody for several months. With this given commanding experience I know how to lead, give the order, take charge and do anything within my power to keep the order and to win the battles we face.  

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

About 5-6 months

5. What is the Main Purpose of a Commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a commander for a branch is to lead your men into battle taking swift, smart actions to be able to win the battle. A commander must be precise with there judgement and with the orders they give to their troopers, another purpose of a commander in a branch is to represent their soldiers during an event or even while on ship patrolling. As a Vice Commander I will help/create SOP's that are needed to help make the 501st Legion free of minging and allow more troopers to be in the regiment.

6. Why should we trust you to be a Vice Commander? :

I believe that you should entrust me with Vice Commander because I have become a lot more active and have brought more troopers in, removed and striked the ones that are troublesome. I know that I will fight back with other troopers, maybe superiors, but that just means that I will show my superiority over troopers that I believe don't seem to be on the right track or believe that they need to fix things. I want to help fix troopers but in a good way, removing troopers from a regiment can be hard on the regiment's trooper base, but will also strengthen it by showing that they are a serious regiment that allows no minging.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can be online mostly everyday but I do need to be on top of my school work first. 

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

Yes, FailRP

Edited by dylanj2002

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science

53 minutes ago, GINGIE said:

+Support

+Great leadership skills

+Great history within gaminglight

+Amazing 

+Has experience from the past in CWRP as commander cody

+Active

+Good App

Yes +Support Good luck man 💫

+ Active 

+ Awesome Application 

Current Medical Vice Commander Vita

On 2/23/2020 at 3:11 PM, GINGIE said:

+Support

+Great leadership skills

+Amazing 

+Active

+Good App

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

On 2/23/2020 at 5:11 PM, GINGIE said:

+Support

+Great leadership skills

+Amazing 

+Active

+Good App

+Support (Reasons Above)

Retired Medical Vice Commander/Retired Head of Research

• 3 weeks later...

Major Support +

-Very active

-Would be a great help for the 501st

-Good app

-Great Leader

-31st VCMDR RJ

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
sasuke GIF

+Support

+Great leadership skills

+Amazing 

+Active

+Good App

++++Very ACtive

+Good in SF

Former -{Longest Purge VCMDR} {EXP Researcher} {CI LCPL x2} {Maintenance Professional{CI RnD Supervisory Agent}{MTF Nu7 1LT } {HTF Zealot}

OWNER OF {The Eternal Twins{Phantom Squadron{MTF Kairos-01 'Sola Fide'{A Group of Psychos}

As an already Existing VCMDR of the 501st, Activity is most necessary for the branch to benefit. however, you prioritize other branches such as SF and IQ leaving behind 501st for most time being. To become a VCMDR, in my opinion, is to allow yourself to help the branch expand and strengthen. You haven't shown yourself to benefit the branch even now your statements in the App don't show your effort in becoming 501st. the formality of the app indicates your lack of commitment in the 501st.

-Support

Retired DHOS in General Security of Site 5 - Negev man, CI abuser ---                                                                            Current 501st HVYL VCMDR

On 3/21/2020 at 3:07 PM, JJWCKK said:

As an already Existing VCMDR of the 501st, Activity is most necessary for the branch to benefit. however, you prioritize other branches such as SF and IQ leaving behind 501st for most time being. To become a VCMDR, in my opinion, is to allow yourself to help the branch expand and strengthen. You haven't shown yourself to benefit the branch even now your statements in the App don't show your effort in becoming 501st. the formality of the app indicates your lack of commitment in the 501st.

-Support

On 2/23/2020 at 5:11 PM, GINGIE said:

+Support

+Great leadership skills

+Amazing 

+Active

+Good App

Gl Dylan, you minger 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥