EFT Medicines and Status Effects - Denied

[GL] Inaccurate

What you want to see? - The addon provided being added for medical, In which is the EFT medicines and status effects

Why should we add it? - Due to the proposed rework for medical being denied, we need something new to make medical more interesting and appealing. This addon would not only increase reliance on medical, but also the variety of things that medical staff would have to treat, making every checkup/procedure different. The supplies for this would be given to medical staff and CI sawbones

What are the advantages of having this? - Makes medical more relevant in the foundation, gives CI more of a reason to fearrp medical, and gives medical more to do. 

Who is it mainly for? - everyone

Links to any content https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1997211683

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

+support, as it would increase RP and be better for medical.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

+Support

• Cool mod, adds lots of immersion & RP Potential
  • Doesn't seem to add "Too many" status effects to deal with; seems like just the right amount. 
  • The new status effects don't seem to severely hamper gameplay in any major way; I don't think players would get annoyed at these new status ailments.
  • The new status effects don't happen all of the time, they have a percentage chance to happen based on how you get hurt. This will likely be nice & balanced.
  • Would HUGELY increase traffic to medbay out of necessity.
  • Small addon size!!! (less than 1/2 of a single MB)

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

6 hours ago, Falxen said:

+support, as it would increase RP and be better for medical.

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

20 hours ago, CanOBeanz said:

+Support

• Doesn't seem to add "Too many" status effects to deal with; seems like just the right amount. 
  • The new status effects don't seem to severely hamper gameplay in any major way; I don't think players would get annoyed at these new status ailments.
  • The new status effects don't happen all of the time, they have a percentage chance to happen based on how you get hurt. This will likely be nice & balanced.

22 hours ago, CanOBeanz said:

+Support

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

23 hours ago, CanOBeanz said:

+Support

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

I do think that this is very cool but these status effects with how the run and gun meta is might take a little bit of adjustment on all sides. Not just medical. What classes get what? Will we be able to buy it in an armoury? Will we be able to buy it in the f4 menu? 

I don't think adding the addon by itself will be enough because it seems like there will have to be a lot of work behind the scenes to make sure everything functions correctly i.e. class adjustment, armoury/f4 adjustment, document adjustments.

also if this addon gets added in fully, i'm bringing back combat medics and nobody can stop me. Tarkov Gang.

+Support

• Like 1

Retired CMDR of Epsilon-11    D-Class Main/CI gang/RHO 36 Detective     

~You say stop it, I say Gh0pit~

10 minutes ago, Gh0pit said:

I do think that this is very cool but these status effects with how the run and gun meta is might take a little bit of adjustment on all sides. Not just medical. What classes get what? Will we be able to buy it in an armoury? Will we be able to buy it in the f4 menu? 

I don't think adding the addon by itself will be enough because it seems like there will have to be a lot of work behind the scenes to make sure everything functions correctly i.e. class adjustment, armoury/f4 adjustment, document adjustments.

also if this addon gets added in fully, i'm bringing back combat medics and nobody can stop me. Tarkov Gang.

+Support

For the first few questions, here's what I would do:

All medical staff would get the bandage and splint, except for a few exceptions:

Field Medic wouldn't get the splint

ACMs would also get the grizzly

MTF medics would get both

We would keep our current medkits, but in order to fix bleeding and fractures, you need medical, field medics would be able to fix bleeding, but to fix fractures you would need to find a ACM or go to medbay.

I could see bandages and Vaseline maybe being in the armory, I don't know though

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT