More Weapons for Gun Dealer - Denied

Bird

What you want to see? - I want to have more weapons for gun dealer 

Why should we add it? - The gun dealer job is one of the most important jobs and one of the most inactive jobs. For a long time all you see are the same guns being used. If we added more snipers, shotguns, and automatic weapons the job will be more active

What are the advantages of having this? - Different weapons can be used and the gun dealer job can be more active in the server

Who is it mainly for? - Gun Dealer Job

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1630411133

This contains different packs and weapon fixes

7 minutes ago, Northy said:

None of those guns are TFA Based so they wouldn’t work on the server.

Maybe make a mk2 pack suggestion I do agree police rp does need new stuff for gundealer and custom classes 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

1 hour ago, Hannah King said:

Maybe make a mk2 pack suggestion I do agree police rp does need new stuff for gundealer and custom classes 

Pretty sure MK2 has already been suggested and denied due to it being buggy or laggy or something.

Why would new guns make the job more active? It would be the same, but with more weapons. people get on the job for like an hour sell some guns, then get off. Think the only way to fix the job being inactive would be to change the rules surrounding the job

37 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Pretty sure MK2 has already been suggested and denied due to it being buggy or laggy or something.

Why would new guns make the job more active? It would be the same, but with more weapons. people get on the job for like an hour sell some guns, then get off. Think the only way to fix the job being inactive would be to change the rules surrounding the job

doesn't scp-rp use mk 2

Edited by Hannah King

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

3 hours ago, Northy said:

None of those guns are TFA Based so they wouldn’t work on the server.

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

This is a great idea in all but there are guns already implemented in the server which would mean that we don't need to get workshop items which would make it easier to add this idea

Yes I know I commented twice

Edited by TheJayden

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |