• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?:

XI FROST IX

What is your steam name?:

XI Frost IX

What is your steam ID?

STEAM_0:0:98541536

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

yes i have staffed on a minecraft server as well as some other old G-Mod servers and am no longer apart of either

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)about

4 years ago 7/9/2015

What date did you make your forums account?

Nov 21 2018

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot0

image.png.a6218ba4f6a8d0d2a3b241049b9433a3.png

Have you donated?

yes VIP+ custom printers and a few others and hoping to buy a custom class

What rank are you applying for?

Trial Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?

No 

Have you read the staff guidelines at ? You will be tested on it:

Yes

Timezone:

EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I am a very dependable well rounded individual that listens to orders and can make snap decisions. I am a very good at communication and listening to my higher ups. I've been on this server for about 4 years with a break every here and there. I always thought i could be an admin but i didn't have enough time. I have recently realized I've been much more active at a more constant rate. I've made a decision to try for it and see how for I can make it. I am on a lot of times that most people are and are not making me available to switch to mod to help meet ratio. I am mainly active on weekends and my average playtime during the week is about 2 and a half hours per day. I don't have a job except for school making my time expendable and in a surplus. While being on the server for about 4 years I've only gotten single warn for something my family did not myself. I'd like to become a mod to help others out and make the server a better place for everyone. I hope to some day climb the ranks of many great members of your staff! 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? : 

I would first get the victim to the roof and ask if they have video evidence, after doing that and seeing if they do have recordings I will then check logs and if i find proof i will either jail the person and if the do not comply/shoot or swearing in an admin sit i will mute and or freeze them and strip them of their weapons. After this i will collect victim accounts of the incident and then give out the appropriate punishment such as a jail time, kick, warn etc. If they still do not comply or have multiple warns i will get a higher admin to give him/her a ban.

Edited by XI Frost IX

Retired Grand Inquisitor l Retired Head Admin l Retired SWAT Command l Retired SNR Admin l Retired EMS Command 

+support

-active

-mature

-decent activity on forums (just keep it that way)

-good app

ps add a poll

Good luck

Edited by springs.exe

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

-Support

Hello XI Frost IX,

I feel that you're not ready to become a staff member, Your application is kinda lacking with information and it's kinda doesn't make sense. By looking at your forums account, it was made back in 2018 and you left it be inactive... Then you decided to spam the forums and commenting on really old posts to get your posts up to meet the requirements. When answering that scenario about the "How would you handle a MassRDM", You don't really need proof about a MassRDM, it'll be in the logs. Trial-Moderators cannot kick and you can only jail for 600 seconds, In this situation you would call for a higher up and get them to ban the person etc.

In my opinion, I don't think you're ready for staff just quiet yet! Not in a bad way, but I feel that you need to work on your application and take time when writing it out. I think you should read over the staff hand book and fix up any mistakes in your application. Also, make sure you're always being active on the forums, make sure you're not commenting on really old posts to boost your posts up! Make sure you're being active in-game and in teamspeak as well. Just some things you need to work on, when becoming a staff member!

If you feel that this comment was confusing or not what you were looking for, feel free to contact me via teamspeak, private message on the forums/discord. I would be happily to talk about this and any other questions you need to talk about. Good luck Frost!

Kind Regards

Munchies

25/02/2020

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

1 hour ago, Munchies said:

-Support

Hello XI Frost IX,

I feel that you're not ready to become a staff member, Your application is kinda lacking with information and it's kinda doesn't make sense. By looking at your forums account, it was made back in 2018 and you left it be inactive... Then you decided to spam the forums and commenting on really old posts to get your posts up to meet the requirements. When answering that scenario about the "How would you handle a MassRDM", You don't really need proof about a MassRDM, it'll be in the logs. Trial-Moderators cannot kick and you can only jail for 600 seconds, In this situation you would call for a higher up and get them to ban the person etc.

In my opinion, I don't think you're ready for staff just quiet yet! Not in a bad way, but I feel that you need to work on your application and take time when writing it out. I think you should read over the staff hand book and fix up any mistakes in your application. Also, make sure you're always being active on the forums, make sure you're not commenting on really old posts to boost your posts up! Make sure you're being active in-game and in teamspeak as well. Just some things you need to work on, when becoming a staff member!

If you feel that this comment was confusing or not what you were looking for, feel free to contact me via teamspeak, private message on the forums/discord. I would be happily to talk about this and any other questions you need to talk about. Good luck Frost!

Kind Regards

Munchies

25/02/2020

+/- Support

Active 

Good person

for the following reasons above this is neutral for me

-Support

You went around breaking forum rules and reviving posts over two years old in order to improve his forum's posts for this application.

Incorrect answer to "How would you handle MRDM".

I rarely see you on the server

~~~

It is nothing personal, but for the reasons stated above, I feel obligated to -Support.

Utetwo

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

+/- Support

- Active

- Low Warnings 

- Application could use decent amount of work.

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

• Head Admin
13 hours ago, utetwo said:

-Support

You went around breaking forum rules and reviving posts over two years old in order to improve his forum's posts for this application.

~~~

It is nothing personal, but for the reasons stated above, I feel obligated to -Support.

Utetwo

-Support, reason above. 

I'd like to see you on the server a bit more (however I may have missed you in my absence).

Forklift_Signature.png

On 2/24/2020 at 6:19 PM, LuckyGoose said:

+Support 

1. Low warns
  2. Good app
  3. meets the requirement for app
  4. The only thing I would do is get more activity in all fields of the community.

Good Luck!

~Gaminglights LuckyGoose

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

-Support

-16 is just kind of confusing, you don't really need video of Mass RDM or victim accounts because logs would show it all.

-Some grammatical errors on your app.

-You kind of spammed old forums posts to meet the requirements.

-Personally I haven't had much of an experience with you but other staff members have had negative experiences.

-I haven't really seen you on the server

-Low warnings

You're not ready for staff right now. I suggest maybe fixing forums stuff and getting more active on the server and gaining a better reputation.

Good luck

-Corn

8 hours ago, Cornthecanadian said:

-Support

-16 is just kind of confusing, you don't really need video of Mass RDM or victim accounts because logs would show it all.

-Some grammatical errors on your app.

-You kind of spammed old forums posts to meet the requirements.

-Personally I haven't had much of an experience with you but other staff members have had negative experiences.

-I haven't really seen you on the server

-Low warnings

You're not ready for staff right now. I suggest maybe fixing forums stuff and getting more active on the server and gaining a better reputation.

Good luck

-Corn

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

On 2/25/2020 at 9:43 PM, utetwo said:

-Support

~~~

Utetwo

Only thing I don't agree with in the quote above is how he rarely sees you online. You are really active. I am sorry but you broke a lot of forum rules and answered the last question wrong.

Good Luck!

Kind Regards,

Noah REmiX

P.S Go look at the forum rules

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

+support

Funny person. Nice to everyone he meets and is dedicated to the server.  He's also an active player and willing to put in the work in various departments, therefore dedicated to being staff. Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/2/2020 at 1:27 PM, Crease said:

+support

Funny person. Nice to everyone he meets and is dedicated to the server.  He's also an active player and willing to put in the work in various departments, therefore dedicated to being staff. Good luck!

Changing to a + Support

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

Apply when you feel that your ready!!!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor