Brick's Event Team App

BrickHead

In-Game Name:  Brick

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789) STEAM_0:1:77778151

What is your ULX Rank?: Bronze 

What is your RP Rank?: AR, E11 PFC, GENSEC LCPL AND CI PFC

What is your timezone?: EST 

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 6.5-7

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): no, but i have been mod on a Dark RP server if that counts for something 

How Active are you? (1/10): 7-8 

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): 0

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I believe I bring a new mindset and a very creative one. I already have some strong ideas for some events that we could do. I would want to see more events that have more event roles so more people can participate and overall have a better experience on the server. There have been a number of events that have happened and I had no clue about along with other players. I understand some events need to be limited to the number of people for lore and or for the fun factor. Speaking of the fun factor I would like to make a lot more interactive events for both factions (for example Foundation and CI) where maybe they would need to help each other to achieve a common goal for example there could be a world threatening anomaly or SCP that both sides would need to "team up" for the greater good. 

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): The event that I have in mind fits in with the event idea that I brought up above (which I would refer to as a "team up" event) Now the event would be SCP-173 multiplying which fits in the lore. SCP 173 is regarded as a very "easy" SCP to contain so why not make it a little bit harder. (I don't know if this event can work properly because of the current problem with SCP-173 model.) This could be a team up event because we could have 3-4+ 173's running around so we could have both factions team up to wrangle them up.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why? My favorite SCP is gonna have to be SCP-049. First off he was the first SCP I've heard of. Also his personality, most other SCP's have just a blood lust and want to kill some showing little intelligence and others are inanimate objects while SCP-049 is a doctor (of sorts) who instead of just wanting to kill he wants to save/cure people of a disease or atleast cure in his eyes. He is highly intelligent and takes extreme pride in his work.

Edited by BrickHead

Doctor | E11 SM / Senior Ranger Salami Lid | Moderator / Ex Event Team

"In this world you either crank that soulja boy or it cranks you" - Some Philosopher 

+/- Supporr

+detailed application

+I like the event idea, played right could be pretty cool.

-I haven't seen you on much recently, could be to the time zone difference

Regardless, I think you'd be a good addition to the Event Team.

-Good Luck!

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

- Support, 
He's a tad new to the server, but i do see him on relatively regulairly. But he does have a lack of experience, which means a steep learning curve. But, if he is taught properly during his trainee phase, i think he could get somewhere.
But, he is rather new to the server, and not all that well known, so simply said, i wouldn't feel comfortable giving someone this new to the server the set of abilities that a ET member has.

Edited by Falxen

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

+support 

I see him on quite regularly, he is also very chill and app seems to be quite in detail and well writen

Current: [REDACTED]

Former: E11 COL | Deputy Head of FTOs | CI SRIC/LCPL

"We die in the dark so that others can live in the light."

On 2/23/2020 at 4:58 AM, Falxen said:

- Support, 
He's a tad new to the server, but i do see him on relatively regulairly. But he does have a lack of experience, which means a steep learning curve. But, if he is taught properly during his trainee phase, i think he could get somewhere.
But, he is rather new to the server, and not all that well known, so simply said, i wouldn't feel comfortable giving someone this new to the server the set of abilities that a ET member has.

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

• Catsro locked this topic