Vita's Medical Vice Commander Application

Auul

Should I Be MC Vice Commander  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Medical Vice Commander

• Yes
    • No

========================================================================================== 

“Vita” "69th Medical Corps”  Vice Commander Application 

========================================================================================== 

Questions 

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : 

MC EM MAJ Vita 9201 

2. What Regiment are you applying for? 

Medical Corps (69th Medical Corps) 

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? 

The activeness of the Medical Corps has Fallen and I have been wanting to rebuild it. I want to lead my fellow troops into battle as a protector of everyone. Everyone in this Battalion has a strength and a weakness. I'm here to help them find that weakness and make that weakness become a strength. I wish to help all my troopers, even as a Medical Trainee, I want to show them how to take leadership. One day I know those TRNs will make it high in the battalion and I wish the best for them. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server? 

I'm on a 28 Day Streak at the moment

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? 

The main purpose of a commander in ANY branch is to make sure that their troops don't follow in the wrong steps. They make sure that their troops are doing right and are always on task. I remember when I first hopped on the server and I asked myself after getting done with training as a Cadet. To be a Commander I asked myself and I found out that its not all about having power and ruling over your troops. Being a commander has more to do with that even if its just vice commander, you should always consider that trooper as an Ally and guide them. Show respect even in that commander position because that is what a commander is all about. I want to show respect to my fellow troops even if I am the VCMDR+. I remember one time that Sega told me if you treat your troops or almost anyone with respect. They then will begin to treat you with respect, and that is exactly what being a Commander is all about.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : 

I'm not the type to run around and be mingy. I'm serious most of the time and I dedicate my time into fellow troopers and helping them become better so one day they can own the rank as commander / vice commander.  I belive if you gave me a chance, I could prove myself dedicated and hardworking for this battalion. Ill make sure no screw ups go down with my troops because a VCMDR+ I take full responsibility to what happens in this battalion. I always love to call medical my battalion, I guess you could call me selfsih but thats how I feel for this battalion. I love everyone in it. If Im not trusted now, I hope one day I will be.

7. How often can you be Online? : 

Weekdays: 3 PM - 11 PM

Weekend: 7 AM - 2 AM

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : 

1 Warning that was falsely given for being an Alt

1 Warning for LTAP

• Gaminglight Love 1

Current Medical Vice Commander Vita

+ Major Support

+ Active

+ Good Leader

+ Deserves the VCMDR Role

+ Already Acts Like One 

He’s my Commanding Officer and he treats us all with Respect and knows what he is actually doing. He treats us with respect and he shows us what to do without even panicking when something goes wrong. I love my commanding officer Vita and I believe he deserves this role. 

Show Them All Vita! 
Show Them The Job You Deserve

Edited by Reno

+Support  

Has shown me what he can do in this battalion and from my point of view I feel he is ready for this position. Also not only that he has great leadership among the Medical troops and showing and telling them what to do also listens to orders very well. I'm proud to see how far you have come in this battalion and I'm ready for you to be assisting me and divide at VCMDR. Good luck and I hope you keep showing people why you are in the position you are at.

Edited by Johnny 1048

Retired Medical Vice Commander/Retired Head of Research

3 minutes ago, Johnny 1048 said:

+Support  

Has shown me what he can do in this battalion and from my point of view I feel he is ready for this position. Also not only that he has great leadership among the Medical troops and showing and telling them what to do also listens to orders very well. I'm proud to see how far you have come in this battalion and I'm ready for you to be assisting me and divide at VCMDR. Good luck and I hope you keep showing people why you are in the position you are at.

LEMME CHECK YOUR VITALS

• Thanks 1

Trap.—

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, [GL] Ahegao said:

BIG SUPPORT+

One of the most active & coolest Medical that actually doesn't go afk in med bay cough cough 

We will be working on that soon to make sure that our staff doesn't go afk I've already got a lot of complaints about that.

Edited by Johnny 1048
  • Thanks 1

Retired Medical Vice Commander/Retired Head of Research

+ SUPPORT

+ Super Active

+ Great Leader

+ SERIOUS WHEN NEEDS TO BE

+ Very Kind and Respectful

+ He is Supportive of Others He is my Commanding Officer and He Treats me with Respect and cares for the Battalion. He Made Formations for us and Helps out with Training. He told us one day, everyone in medical will one day surpass him. He fills us up with hope and that’s exactly why I believe he deserves the Role of VCMDR.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, ChibiCorbin said:

+Support
-Great Medical
-Listen's to orders
-Well known
-Active
-Never Had issues with Vita once
-Respectful among medical
-Would make a good
[Vice Commander]

~ CMO Vice Admiral Thermite

+Support, Good luck smexy ❤️

• Thanks 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 2/23/2020 at 1:02 AM, ChibiCorbin said:

+Support
-Great Medical
-Listen's to orders
-Well known
-Active
-Would make a good
[Vice Commander]

• Thanks 1

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

On 2/22/2020 at 10:02 PM, ChibiCorbin said:

+Support
-Great Medical
-Listen's to orders
-Well known
-Active
-Would make a good
[Vice Commander]

On 2/23/2020 at 1:02 AM, ChibiCorbin said:

+Support
-Great Medical
-Listen's to orders
-Well known
-Active
-Would make a good
[Vice Commander]

Huge +support, probably my favorite medic. Has always treated me and my DT with respect and regarding medical help has never backed down. Have never heard anything bad from my DT or other battalions and is very fit for the job 

as senior commander I give my blessings

Grand General

USAF Security Forces 

• Scoot locked this topic