Pie's Ban appeal

Pie/Box (The first)

Steam Name: Mystery Man

Ingame Name:Pie

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:243757200

Ban Length:1 week

Admin that Banned you:Rookieblue

Reason for Ban:Mass RDM

Dispute:Both me and the fellow D-class agreed to fight, And i was never pulled into a sit.I understand I was probrobly not suppose to fight without a event allowing me to,but we were just messing around.

Edited by Mystery man

Ah fuck I looked at 96 . . .

+/- Support, I thought you could fight each other if both sides said yes? but I want to hear rookies side.

• Thanks 1

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

Your ingame name was: KING OF LEG SPREAD , just a btw.

While handling another staff issue I noticed that there were a number of combat death logs between you and other D-Class. Upon spectating you I witnessed you run up behind someone that was attempting to walk onto the elevator and brain them with a wrench, killing them. I then witnessed you kill two other people. Those three kills, plus the other I think 3 or 4 that I saw in the logs told me that you were engaging in Mass RDM behavior. Whether you and one of the other individuals agreed to fight is immaterial when you're also killing uninvolved D-Class attempting to RP. After checking your record I saw you have 5 previous incidents of RDM, including one incident that was just a shade from becoming a Mass RDM incident as well.

Based on these factors I made the decision to issue a warning for Mass RDM, backed up by server logs and my own personal observations, as well as issue a weeklong ban after taking into account your numerous other documented RDM incidents.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

-Support

Hello Pie,

After reading Rookie's response, It does look like you did the wrong thing and you should stick with the 1 week ban. I think the 1 week ban will help you to rethink on what you did and see how you can improve yourself when you come back. Your dispute doesn't have much information about what happened etc, I suggest for you to have some valid evidence of the situation, which could possibly help you in your favor. You're pretty lucky with a week ban, You will be able to learn from your mistakes and become a better person. Just remember to respect the Gaminglight community servers, think of others around you... I suggest for you to wait out the week!

Kind Regards

Munchies

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

5 hours ago, Munchies said:

-Support

Hello Pie,

After reading Rookie's response, It does look like you did the wrong thing and you should stick with the 1 week ban. I think the 1 week ban will help you to rethink on what you did and see how you can improve yourself when you come back. Your dispute doesn't have much information about what happened etc, I suggest for you to have some valid evidence of the situation, which could possibly help you in your favor. You're pretty lucky with a week ban, You will be able to learn from your mistakes and become a better person. Just remember to respect the Gaminglight community servers, think of others around you... I suggest for you to wait out the week!

Kind Regards

Munchies