Tyler J - False Warn Report

Ritz

Your In-game: Ritz

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:233454309

The admin's name in-game: Tyler J

The admin's steam name (If you know it): 

What warning did you receive: Suicide l Failrp

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): image.png.0f66f893f27803786397728c83115b52.png

Why do you think this warn was false: I simply killed myself in bunks. I was warned for Fail-RP in a non RP area (MTF Bunks) which doesn't make sense to me.

Any extra information: 

• Like 1

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

First off i let you go with the first one because you said "I forgot to set a timer, I forgot to set a timer" so i thought you did it by accident then after you did it again Sitting on the C4 and letting it explode. Yes the failrp part is false (My apologize), even know spawn is a non RP area that does not mean you can go around throwing explosives and breaking server rules. Mainly because if people respawn and you kill them with that that is all on you and 2 MTF spawn is VERY close to an rp area no doors blocking it and if someone walked by and either got killed / damaged by it you would have been the blame once again.

I was attempting to test a mechanic with the C4 in where when you place it'll stick to a wall and seeing if it could be moved/pushed with a prop because that can be done when placed on the floor. When i completed the test (it can't be pushed when stuck to a wall) i then sat on it in an attempt at suicide in order to get it back. There is no other way to get explosive equipment back (besides frags) without suiciding so i did that in order to get the C4 back which was lost in the test. I did that so I would not exit bunks at a disadvantage due to not having a powerful part of my kit. 

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

2 hours ago, killermankey said:

+ support. from what tyler J has said he warned you for prevention instead of actualy rdming. which is not right. your warning a person just in case he does it

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

8 hours ago, Ritz said:

I was attempting to test a mechanic with the C4 in where when you place it'll stick to a wall and seeing if it could be moved/pushed with a prop because that can be done when placed on the floor. When i completed the test (it can't be pushed when stuck to a wall) i then sat on it in an attempt at suicide in order to get it back. There is no other way to get explosive equipment back (besides frags) without suiciding so i did that in order to get the C4 back which was lost in the test. I did that so I would not exit bunks at a disadvantage due to not having a powerful part of my kit. 

If you're gonna test something, at least give staff a heads up cause we can reset you in a non-potentially damaging to other people way. Just a thought for the future.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021