Smoke Shock Vice Commander Application

logan_leggs

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Smoke

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Shock Command

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I feel as I have the proper amount of experience leading soldiers from my IRL experience in the military as well as how active I am on the server which is almost every day if i dont have military training. I would like to be Vice Commander because I wanna put in more effort and be able to have an active change in the server. As well as help my fellow Shock become the best battalion on the server! I feel that the current commander and I have a very good relationship and our leadership together would do nothing but bring good things to Shock! As well as I have helped in many training documents as well as roster updates and upkeep. I keep new shock inline as well as getting some of the older members of shock with things to do such as delegating training/tryouts to keep people busy. Normally I am the highest ranking Shock on besides Arson, So I will swap people out of checkpoints so no one gets too bored. As well as getting Sims set up so the shock on the ship have plenty of things to do. I really think I would make a great VCMDR and hope you all will see that as well thank you for your time!

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I have about 4 months of playing time with all of that time being on Shock and IQ but 98% of my time is spent on Shock keeping the peace!

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a Vice Commander is to support the Commander in anything he may need as well as being able to keep the Shock officers and Enlisted in check. Another purpose is to keep SOP's and any other documents within the Shock Battalion up to date and current as well as Roster info and activity of people on shock.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I have never had any warns or strikes against me I have always followed RP rules and have some great input when doing RP events. I am liked by all in shock and outside of shock as well. I have never heard anyone bad mouthing me or saying i am a minge or anything of the sort. I love the RP that this server has and enjoy every second of my time in the server!

7. How often can you be Online? :

I am online almost everyday if I dont have Military training to go too. I would say at least 4-6hrs a day if not more on weekends.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) 

No Warns or Strikes!

Mega +support

-good guy
-active
-good leader
-respected within shock

-detailed app

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

19 hours ago, Stone Man said:

Mega +support

-good guy
-active
-good leader
-respected within shock

-detailed app

One of the smexy's shock members I've seen, 100% fit for the job, Fat +Support, Good luck smexy 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

+ Support

+ Well Written App

+ Would Like to See You As VCMDR

+ Active

+ Awesome Leader

+ Well Known In Shock

+ A Fellow Respected Shock 

Current Medical VCMDR 

Edited by Auul

Current Medical Vice Commander Vita

PLUS ULTRA SUPPORT+

+ One of the most active Shock as well as one of the nicest & most understanding

+ He knows how to both lead & discipline his troops

+ Personally my top Candidate for the position 

+ He also actually knows not to AFK at checkpoint & block IF/DT trying to cross

~ Vice Commander Luci

[- Sector Advisor Lucifer | Head Admin of ImperialRP -]

~ Our duty as Soldiers is to protect the Empire, no matter the cost... ~

On 2/27/2020 at 4:11 PM, [GL] Ahegao said:

PLUS ULTRA SUPPORT+

+ One of the most active Shock as well as one of the nicest & most understanding

+ He knows how to both lead & discipline his troops

+ Personally my top Candidate for the position 

+ He also actually knows not to AFK at checkpoint & block IF/DT trying to cross

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

• BadAim locked this topic