SCP-096 Test

Blueprint

Lore Name: AR Skies

SCP: 096

Question / Idea: How will SCP-096 react when we simulate someone looking at his face?

Background Research: SCP-096 is a humanoid creature measuring approximately 2.38 meters in height. The subject shows very little muscle mass, with a preliminary analysis of body mass suggesting mild malnutrition. Arms are grossly out of proportion with the rest of the subject's body, with an approximate length of 1.5 meters each. Skin is mostly devoid of pigmentation, with no sign of any body hair.

SCP-096's jaw can open to four times the norm of an average human. Other facial features remain similar to an average human, with the exception of the eyes, which are also devoid of pigmentation. It is not yet known whether SCP-096 is blind or not. It shows no signs of any higher brain functions and is not considered to be sapient.

Hypothesis: SCP-096 will not become enraged when shown the stimulant.

Labor & Efficiency Tests: I would want to know how to get around SCP-096 enragement.

Observations (What Happened During Test): I tied up at D-Class and threw him into the containment cell, tieing him to the wall, then threw a picture of the D-Classes face on the ground. SCP-096 was hesitant to look at the picture of the D-Class at first. When 096 did, the SCP went into a panic sort of state, not like the one we have seen before. SCP-096 started scratching at the walls and at one point ripped the picture into pieces to the point where it was not recognizable. After that SCP-096 began nudging at the D-Class, after a minute of nudging, he proceeded to kill the D-Class.

Evidence/Visual Stimuli: 

unknown.png

unknown.png

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Have Caused The Results): I believe that even looking at the picture since SCP-096 is not sapient, 096 thought it was still a human looking at his face even though the D-Class was clearly not looking at the SCP at all. Proving my hypothesis wrong. I believe what could have caused the abnormal enragement would be because SCP-096 could have realized that it was a two-dimensional surface rather than a normal three-dimensional surface looking at the SCP. The SCP may have gotten enraged more and even confused by this change. I feel that we could study more on this type of behavior to try and calm SCP-096 more. I do believe if we study up more on this SCP, we can figure out its weaknesses and even a bypass of the engagement.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

giphy.gif

Edited by Exodus

Retired SCP-RP Moderator | Alpha-1 LCPL | Gensec JFTO & SGT

Score: A

Grade: Quality

Lore: 15/20

In my opinion, you should've blackboxed 096's face. Furthermore, 096 is blind. He couldn't have seen the photo.

Creativity: 18/20

Seeing what triggers 096 has been done time and time again.

Presentation: 20/20

Formatted really well for a forum post

Writing: 40/40

Nothing wrong here

Professional minge, PhD in shitposting. Research Manager,  Hammer Down Private. Also known as Gutsy.