False Warn Appeal- Denied

I am Johnson

Your In-game: Omar Johnson//FBI SAIC Johnson SAF7

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:176603456

The admin's name in-game: Delivery Man Will

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive: Breaking NLR

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):At the bottom 

Why do you think this warn was false:  Alright so look---- they killed me right, and then stole my car and I re spawned and went to the car dealership and seen them driving my car, so I went up to them and popped off on them, by shooting them with a shotgun and then he warned me, but check it out, the guy who I killed was an admin and it was the same admin who warned me.  I was also a murderer.

Any extra information: He is bias and warned me in uncontrollable anger

-Support (Changed from + Due to Will’s side)

NLR means that you do not remember anything from a past life, but you still own things that you did in said past life, so that means that if your saw the car in a separate life you can shoot at it because you have gained the knowledge of it being stolen again (Registration plates etc.)  there is also a 3 minute NLR timer however in the MOTD that timer is for location, not RP. But it does sound like you did this purely out of revenge. 

I very much doubt that he warned you out of rage as Will is normally pretty chill. And I don’t see how bias comes into this?
(I also can’t see the evidence of the warn, might be just me though)

Edited by Rick Sanchez

1 hour ago, Rick Sanchez said:

+Support

NLR means that you do not remember anything from a past life, but you still own things that you did in said past life, so that means that if your saw the car in a separate life you can shoot at it because you have gained the knowledge of it being stolen again, there is also a 3 minute NLR timer however in the MOTD that timer is for location, not RP. So, 

I very much doubt that he warned you out of rage as Will is normally pretty chill. And I don’t see how bias comes into this? I believe he was simply mistaken. Unless his side of this story shows that you actively sought out your car that you would not have known was stolen, this warn is likely false. 

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

16 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

+Support

NLR means that you do not remember anything from a past life, but you still own things that you did in said past life, so that means that if your saw the car in a separate life you can shoot at it because you have gained the knowledge of it being stolen again, there is also a 3 minute NLR timer however in the MOTD that timer is for location, not RP. So, 

I very much doubt that he warned you out of rage as Will is normally pretty chill. And I don’t see how bias comes into this? I believe he was simply mistaken. Unless his side of this story shows that you actively sought out your car that you would not have known was stolen, this warn is likely false. 

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

• Head Admin

-Support

You died which means you are under the effects of NLR; while you may not have returned to the same area where you died, you obviously forgot about not remembering anything from your past life. Yes we car jacked you and I unknowingly passed you, but because you decided to start shooting at both @EnderKnight57 and myself, that showed me that you remembered who we were and wanted to get revenge/ your car back.

Think of it this way: You would not go an shoot up a car that looks like yours just because it got stolen, that would be ARDM/ RDM. You had no way to prove that that was your vehicle and you could not remember who we were due to NLR. Just a little reminder to those copying Rick's response, this is what the MOTD says on NLR:

NLR (New life rule) is 3 minutes. Do not return to the place of death for that duration and you forget everything from your past life (including how you died and who killed you).

(If you think I am lying , please see bullet point three of General Rules in the MOTD and the definition of NLR on the urban dictionary (since I couldn't find anything related to rules on the DarkRP website):

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=New life rule

(Can't edit my message for some reason, but I wanted to add it could also be Revenge ARDM seeing that you never adverted murder and you had died less than 2 minutes prior to us passing you.)

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

14 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

-Support

You died which means you are under the effects of NLR; while you may not have returned to the same area where you died, you obviously forgot about not remembering anything from your past life. Yes we car jacked you and I unknowingly passed you, but because you decided to start shooting at both @EnderKnight57 and myself, that showed me that you remembered who we were and wanted to get revenge/ your car back.

Think of it this way: You would not go an shoot up a car that looks like yours just because it got stolen, that would be ARDM/ RDM. You had no way to prove that that was your vehicle and you could not remember who we were due to NLR. Just a little reminder to those copying Rick's response, this is what the MOTD says on NLR:

(If you think I am lying , please see bullet point three of General Rules in the MOTD and the definition of NLR on the urban dictionary (since I couldn't find anything related to rules on the DarkRP website):

(Can't edit my message for some reason, but I wanted to add it could also be Revenge ARDM seeing that you never adverted murder and you had died less than 2 minutes prior to us passing you.)

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

16 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

-Support