CPT Luci | Purge Troopers | Vice Commander/Commander Application

[GL] Lucifer

-Questions-

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Purge CPT Luci 1313

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Purge Troopers.

3. Why do you want to be a Vice Commander of this branch?

The reason I want to be Vice Commander of Purge is because I make sure the Battalion does live up to its reputation as the Soldiers of the Inquisitors & the hunters of the remaining Jedi. As well as when I first joined the server I was admittedly forced to join Purge by some of the NCO's the question is "do I regret it?" No, I'm happy those NCO's showed me Purge as I wouldn't have met the amazing people I have now including some of the most respectful enlisted I've ever seen on any server, now I'm proud to be an officer & hopefully a Vice Commander one day. If you've meet me in the server you can see I'm quite strict to the Troops that's because I want Purge to be the most respected & the strongest Battalion, & I believe I can do that.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

Joined January 3rd of 2020
|Been a part of gaminglight for about 3 Months|

5. What is the Main Purpose of a Vice Commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a Vice Commander for any branch is to be the right or left-hand man of the Commander of said branch, the Vice Commander most also share the same ideas & ideals that the Commander follows or believes. As for the Purge Battalion the Vice Commander must be the Strict but kind as well as stern leader of the branch making sure the NCO's & Officers are following the SOP & as well as reading reports given by High Command about the battalion or by his own troops, before taking action he should always make sure the Commander approves unless ordered otherwise.  

6. Why should we trust you to be a vice commander?

You shouldn't right off the bat trust me, as trust is gained not instantly earned. But I do promise that I will prove myself to be a very valuable asset to the Imperial army either in being strict or as a good leader. As Vice Commander I'll make sure my Troops are a prime example of what everyone should be & or want to be.  

7. How often can you be Online? :

Usually Online 3:00PM EST - 10:00PM EST 

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?)

None

[- Sector Advisor Lucifer | Head Admin of ImperialRP -]

~ Our duty as Soldiers is to protect the Empire, no matter the cost... ~

+ Mega Support

+ Active

+ Good Leader

-/+ App is ok

+ Fit For VCMDR

Luci works very hard, I’ve seen him climb up to the Rank of CPT. He definitely deserved it and he is a great leader to the Battalion known as Purge Trooper. Luci has proven himself totally determined and dedication to Purge. In my Eyes I can see him as a Vice Commander. I believe he DEFINITELY   deserves a shot as VCMDR .

🙂

Current Medical Vice Commander Vita

19 hours ago, Codyy said:

+ Support
- Extremely Active

- Not afraid to discipline troopers

- Well Respected in PURGE from what i've seen

- Possibly best candidate for the position

~31st Commander Cody

+Support | Wants the best for his troopers, Good luck smexy. 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 2/22/2020 at 2:47 PM, Codyy said:

+ Support
- Extremely Active

- Not afraid to discipline troopers

- Well Respected in PURGE from what i've seen

- Possibly best candidate for the position

~31st Commander Cody

+Support (Reasons above)

Retired Medical Vice Commander/Retired Head of Research

On 2/21/2020 at 11:05 PM, Auul said:

+ Mega Support

+ Active

+ Good Leader

-/+ App is ok

+ Fit For VCMDR

Luci works very hard, I’ve seen him climb up to the Rank of CPT. He definitely deserved it and he is a great leader to the Battalion known as Purge Trooper. Luci has proven himself totally determined and dedication to Purge. In my Eyes I can see him as a Vice Commander. I believe he DEFINITELY   deserves a shot as VCMDR .

• Scoot locked this topic