Should I be a admin   

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be admin

• Yes
    • No

1.What is your in-game name?:ReaperLite

2.What is your steam name?:[GL]Reaper Lite

3.What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:151548913

4.Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)Only on gaming light.

5.What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)Roughly 3 months ago

6.What date did you make your forums account? January 14, 2018

7.Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Senior moderator\Vip+

8.How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? https://m.imgur.com/gallery/ME06FOC

9.Have you donated? Around 200$

10.What rank are you applying for? ADMIN

11.Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Never Gaming light forever

12.Have you read the staff guidelines Yes

13.Timezone: Western time.

14.Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Scoot, Calamity, Freeze, Emoo, CamPbell 

15.Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

So i have been playing police RP for a very long time. i think i have shown my Dedication to the police RP server. I have worked day in and day out making sure someone was there keep the rules in line. I have around For months of experience as a staff member. i may not have Warn allot that is because i only warn when requested or when needed. In my time being a staff member i noticed allot of work and time and hard effort it means to be a staff member. there was a time i had second thoughts because all the schoolwork and  i had to do after school stuff. But no matter what i stuck with it and i will continue to. I have learned allot like banning someone witch was needed. my time on gaming light has taught me allot of things and i continue to progress. I believe i will do very good in the admin position and i am really looking forward to earning my way up there.  This is coming for the side of me that truly believes i will do a good job and my best job. So if you are reading this understand the hard work and dedication and time put into the server. being an admin takes allot of work and effort and i am ready for it. i know this because all the sits i overall have taken and the time put into staffing. i know it is a huge step up and is a serious Rank to get into. witch i am ready and willing to learn anything else if needed and put in anymore time if needed. this server as truly been one of the biggest experiences of gaming i had ever have. i will continue to do my best and if i am accepted nothing more then my best. witch not saying i am i truly believe in trying and mistakes do happen. if do not feel fit for the job i wouldn't apply but i am confident i can do the job right and professional. i play every weekend and im on at night time allot but i try to get on as much as i can.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would use the jail TP. then when they are on the roof, i would explain the situation. if they proceed staff dis i would gag them so they cant talk if they curse in the chat give them a mute. and warn them for NCWS staff dis, NITRP .

17. These questions are only for people applying for Admin/Senior Admin/Super Admin:

-What would you do if you think a player is an alt account? If i thought it was a Alt account. i would Spectate them and monitor the players profile. any information i gather would be shared with a higher up Senior+ to Make sure its really a alt Account

-What would you do if a player is threatening to charge back? 

I would would show the them the rules of donating and let them know if they break it they will get blacklisted. i would also contact JMT+ if the charge back was to happen.

-A family is mass minging and causing issues, how would you stop the family from minging?

I would Port the members to a Rooftop. warn them verbally. I would monitor the situation if they continue to minge i would give them all a warn. 

-How would you deal with a situation you don't know what to/don't know the answer to? (Don't answer with "I know everything!") 

If there was anything i was unsure of i would make sure to contact a higher up. If there is no higher up i would check the Staff handbook and Motd.

Edited by ReaperLite

+ Support (Application was changed)

The application is decent in quality, I just have some issues with the fact I rarely see you active as staff on the server. It could just be our time zone differences but that doesn’t normally stop me from seeing people. Maybe try and get a bit more active before applying again if this is unsuccessful.

- Nice guy though who is very friendly and a good staff member

Good luck,
Sanchez. 

Edited by Rick Sanchez
Application was updated and changed
  • Gaminglight Love 1

1 hour ago, Rick Sanchez said:

-/+Support

The application is decent in quality, I just have some issues with the fact I rarely see you active as staff on the server. It could just be our time zone differences but that doesn’t normally stop me from seeing people. Maybe try and get a bit more active before applying again if this is unsuccessful.  

For the last question I’d probably recommend checking the handbook/MOTD before getting a higher up to the sit. Just in case you could actually deal with it. There are also grammatical errors in the longer question which could indicate that it was rushed.

Also no poll. 

Good luck,
Sanchez. 

not that active tho

• Gaminglight Love 1

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

48 minutes ago, Masterson said:

+/- Support

Decent Application

Nice Guy

My only down side is you haven't been super active recently. Improve on that and I would love to + support it!

Your activity is inconsistence you're either very active for a short time and then inactive for a while.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired Grand Inquisitor l Retired Head Admin l Retired SWAT Command l Retired SNR Admin l Retired EMS Command 

On 2/22/2020 at 8:48 PM, Bird said:

+Support

Active

Friendly 

Great Roleplayer 

Good Luck, 

-Calamity

• Gaminglight Love 1

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

+Support

Great guy

Good application

Nice roleplayer

Friendly

Needs to improve activity a bit

~~~

Good luck!

-Utetwo

• Like 1

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

• Head Admin
On 2/22/2020 at 7:20 PM, Masterson said:

+/- Support

Decent Application

Nice Guy

My only down side is you haven't been super active recently. Improve on that and I would love to + support it!

On 2/22/2020 at 9:48 PM, Bird said:

+Support

Active

Friendly 

Great Roleplayer 

Good Luck, 

-Bird

Based off of the two above posts, I am going to give a +Support.

Good luck ReaperLite!

• Like 1

Forklift_Signature.png

On 2/22/2020 at 6:20 PM, Masterson said:

+/- Support

Decent Application

Nice Guy

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

+support 

I've been staff and apart of gaminglight for 6 years. And to be honest this man is a great staff member but we can say he isn't active on staff because in reality this is a team effort shouldn't just be a few guys on staff all of us have a job to do if yall don't want to get on don't -support if yall not on. But good luck buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

8 minutes ago, LuckyGoose said:

+support 

I've been staff and apart of gaminglight for 6 years. And to be honest this man is a great staff member but we can say he isn't active on staff because in reality this is a team effort shouldn't just be a few guys on staff all of us have a job to do if yall don't want to get on don't -support if yall not on. But good luck buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Support

- Getting more active

- Friendly

- Knows what he is doing 

- Helps out a lot  

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor