Cancer's Research Supervisor Application

Rhodes.

Name: Cancer

Current Rank: LR

Time in Research (Approximate): 2-3 months

Why should you be research command, AKA what can you bring to the table that the rest of command can't? (100-word minimum); I can bring a friendly atmosphere to the branch and get people more active by doing large-scale experiments to engage the researchers. I am also on almost every day unless something happens. I can help the JR's and AR's with testing and make training fun and engaging. I can answer almost all questions about how to do things and general questions. I am also usually on when command isn't so I will be able to keep the Researchers in check when nobody is there to do that. I act properly and professionally when i'm research and ill host trainings as much as I can.

What will you do to make research more active and better? (100 word minimum)(Tangible items like activity, expertise or the ability to run trainings, etc)?; I can run fun and engaging training almost every day. I will do some activities every couple days for the JR+AR's to have some fun in research, and keep activity level as high as possible. I will also try to get new jobs added to Research that ere expertise based and you have to prove yourself to get that role such as a 106 expertise job for LR+. I will also work to improve the JR's happiness so they are more active and more JR's Join the ranks. Research could also use a better training area and i think the room behind the LCZ Meeting room works great for this. we can have training material on the walls so if a microphone is cutting out the RA's have something to look at to gain that information.

ImpRP

Retired Marshall

SCPRP

Retired Foundation Doctor