Fire Extinguisher QOL Suggestion - Accepted

Nanachi

What you want to see? -  Fire extinguisher ammo be purchasable through the f4 menu for the same quantity and cost as buying a new one (for the sake of keeping the cost/benefit balance) so we no longer need to die to get a reload/new one, and or security RCF spawning with a fire extinguisher to counter balance the fact.(Edit: If there is no ammo type, there should be a method of discarding the extinguisher and attaining a new one.)

Why should we add it? - As it currently stands fire extinguishers can only be purchased in the armory for any class however once you run the fire extinguisher out of ammo you are left with zero ability to obtain a new one or reload it without dying.

What are the advantages of having this? - These changes, one and or the other, would remove the strain of having to die and wait NLR just to obtain a new fire extinguisher at the armory or go to the armory in the first place just for an extinguisher. It is, in the opinion of many I have spoken to, a reasonable quality of life change to what currently stands as an unreasonably harsh method of acquiring a new extinguisher. This also means we do not have to lose any purchased guns for a fire extinguisher, thus making us unable to get a new one at all for that reason.

Who is it mainly for? - All branches capable of purchasing and having utility in a fire extinguisher.

Links to any content - N/A

Edited by Nanachi

+support

I don't fully support RCF getting it, I'd rather Riot Control get it as they are the ones in d block fighting d class. But I do 10000% Agree with the fire extinguisher ammo aspect, We need this.

Edited by TheHumanPiano
  • Like 1

Gensec MAJ SFTO l DHWD l S.T.A.R.S. CI R&D AINExspira Nyx XV7 l Certified Bozo

6 minutes ago, TheHumanPiano said:

+support

I don't fully support RCF getting it, I'd rather Riot Control get it as they are the ones in d block fighting d class. But I do 10000% Agree with the fire extinguisher ammo aspect, We need this.

The reason it should be on RCF is due to the burning SCP, specifically. It's not only about resnovs.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, TheHumanPiano said:

+support

lmao what? you got set the d class on fire and put them out with it?

4 hours ago, GLaDOS said:

+support

If you use all the extinguishers ammo, it really is just SOL for recontaining 457.

• Like 1

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2020 at 7:12 PM, Nanachi said:

It's not only about resnovs

+support but this quote makes no sense as most of the molly’s thrown are by other ccs.

|Ex-Omi9 MAJ ||E-11 CPT|| Ex-SCPRP Senior Mod|