Finnley's Smod APP

Finnley24

What is your in-game name?:K2S1/Shock PFC Finnley 3455

What is your steam name?:[GL]Finnley24

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:0:132467704

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)Yes i have a lot of experience in a lot of servers as well as being a mod on this server i was a Smod on a jedi VS sith server and an admin on a clone wars server 

What date did you start playing in the community? (roughly)10th of january i think 

What date did you make your forums account?17/1/20

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?GMMOD

How many warns do you have on the server?1 for RDA

Have you donated?yes Apprentice and Royle guard and a hilt

What rank are you applying for?Smod

Have you read the staff guidelines yes

You will be tested on it:Copy

Timezone:GMT

Permission (Admin+ need this):N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) well i Believe i deserve the rank of Smod as i have past Experience of being a Smod and a believe i am well suited for this rank and i help people to the best of my ability and being a Smod can help me do that even more 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?First off all i'll bring him/her to a spot that doesn't interfere with RP and then i'll freeze them as for the reason they there in the first place if i'll ask them to stop Curse at me as im just doing my job and if that continue Cursing at me i'll gag them get some of the victims to explain their side of the story check logs to conferme it and then i'll ungag him/her and ask for thar side of the story and check logs to confirm or denied that then after collecting in all the evidence EG videos/logs i'll make my decisions of a punishment or if one is in order

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-pYfbV1F8jZeEQ5OiZNeUMQ4Ll7D3yGvbOIFi512apA/edit?usp=sharing this like is to a google Doc with all the spelling mistaks Fix i would off copyed and pasted this version in to the formes to help your Eyes but i cant as it wont let me

Edited by Finnley24

Overseer- Purge COL- Admin 

On 2/22/2020 at 7:10 AM, Xoxea said:

-Support

Don't feel as though he should be given this rank at this moment in time as I do not believe he is ready to receive this rank and also I do see him minge quite a lot but that might just be me...

Not enough effort and hasn’t been staff long emough

On 2/24/2020 at 7:45 PM, Pooders said:

-support 

no effort

easy grammatical errors 

not active 

Good luck

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science

On 2/24/2020 at 6:10 PM, Rocco_Rex said:

-support

Not much effort in app, dont think I saw any punctuation at all, not that active

Especially after what happened with you on Shock MEGA -support 

Edited by [GL] Slick

Imperial RP GM Admin

31st Commander

• 2 weeks later...

+support 

come on guys give him a chance he has proven he I active and he is always willing to help others and he will go out of his own way to help anyone that is new and he is a very good staff member, also he does good events.

over your one of the most helpful staff I've seen good Luck!

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/12/2020 at 3:23 AM, jackrhyssull said:

+support 

come on guys give him a chance he has proven he I active and he is always willing to help others and he will go out of his own way to help anyone that is new and he is a very good staff member, also he does good events.

| Ex Imperial Senior Admin / Ex Imperial Navy Rear Admiral |

On 3/11/2020 at 10:23 PM, jackrhyssull said:

+support