False Warn appeal- Accepted

Cammy

Your In-game: Trooper Captain Cammy 1H05

Your SteamID:STEAM_1:0:155805502

The admin's name in-game: WIll 

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive RDA / Fail RP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):At the bottom 

Why do you think this warn was false: No sit , Couldn't here the guy cause of ts plus Will said ive to appeal it 

Any extra information: Will took me to a sit and said i could appeal it as i explained myself 

Evidence.JPG2.JPG

Cammy_Signature_1.png

• Head Admin

+Support 

Cammy and Soulness  had ignored the requests of an individual to go to court and had even drove right past the "court house" in the DOC parking lot. Since I had been spectating it (seeing that I was over by DOC/state base at the time), I determined that it was both FailRP and RDA and issued a warning accordingly.

It is a valid warning, however I decided +support this appeal so long as he looks at chat/ reads adverts and is able to hear in-game audio going forward. Upon reviewing the warning with him and the person that was arrested, I decided that this should be reduced to a verbal warning.

Edited by Will (WTLM2013)

Forklift_Signature.png

22 minutes ago, Cornthecanadian said:

+Support

Staff member agrees that it should be removed

1 hour ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+Support 

Cammy and Soulness  had ignored the requests of an individual to go to court and had even drove right past the "court house" in the DOC parking lot. Since I had been spectating it (seeing that I was over by DOC/state base at the time), I determined that it was both FailRP and RDA and issued a warning accordingly.

It is a valid warning, however I decided +support this appeal so long as he looks at chat/ reads adverts and is able to hear in-game audio going forward. Upon reviewing the warning with him and the person that was arrested, I decided that this should be reduced to a verbal warning.

+ Support. 
Because there was no sit and Will told him to appeal it.
Why would you warn someone without being told both sides of the story? Especially because you weren’t involved. Cammy didn’t hear the person asking for a trial and so assumed that he didn’t want one as it prolongs the process of being arrested and most people don’t want that. This warn was unfair, even if it was a legitimate warn, a sit still should have been made. 

• Head Admin
Just now, Rick Sanchez said:

+ Support. 
Why would you warn someone without being told both sides of the story? Especially because you weren’t involved. Cammy didn’t hear the person asking for a trial and so assumed that he didn’t want one as it prolongs the process of being arrested and most people don’t want that. This warn was unfair, even if it was a legitimate warn, a sit still should have been made. 

The issue is that Cammy should have been able to hear in-game audio if he is on a government job, especially when he is arresting someone. Please also note that he drove past a fairly large court like area in the parking lot of DOC and claimed he did not see 2 or more adverts saying a judge was online.

Forklift_Signature.png

8 minutes ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

The issue is that Cammy should have been able to hear in-game audio if he is on a government job, especially when he is arresting someone. Please also note that he drove past a fairly large court like area in the parking lot of DOC and claimed he did not see 2 or more adverts saying a judge was online.

I do understand what you mean by him being able to hear audio as it is quite important also if soulness was there it does confuse me how neither of them heard multiple requests, but I still feel the lack of sit is an issue as well, not just the warning because this wouldn’t even exist if you did that. But this isn’t a report against you so I guess that is irrelevant. 

Would probably be best to keep this to +\- supports so if you want to reply to this, feel free the DM me in any form of communication 

Edited by Rick Sanchez

49 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

+ Support. 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

5 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

+ Support. 

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

22 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+Support 

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

22 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+Support 

12 minutes ago, Jayden said:

+Support

Staff member believes that it should be reduced to a verbal warning.

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

• Head Admin

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I