Starr - False warn report.

Phillers

Your In-game: Phill

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:86507562

The admin's name in-game: Starr

The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] Star

What warning did you receive:  "Leaving during  deal as an SCP to get out of cuffs"

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):20200221234904_1.thumb.jpg.a629c0a73c540e82334840dad1218ffb.jpg

Why do you think this warn was false: I was warned for leaving as an SCP to get out of cuffs during a deal, that in itself is factually wrong already in  my opinion as there was no deal going on at the time i disconnected (Other then CI asking to sell, and MTF consistently saying no). But let me first set the scene of what happened before i disconnected, as i do believe it matters. Around 1 hour before this warn was issue'd, i  was captured by CI as 173, CI then took me to their base, where they kept me for about  30 Minutes doing some sort of RP, which i am happy to work along with, after that they sold me off, and i was being brought back into the site by MTF, the issue is, during this time CI had already raided again, and was on their way out, and thus shot the MTF carrying me back to my CC, and captured me back. They then once again put me in their holding cell, and simply kept me there attempting to sell me to MTF, who were constantly denying to buy me back again (Which makes sense, as they literaly just attempted to buy me and got shot on their way back). 

After i got captured by CI for a second time, i requested multiple times to be uncuffed so that i could swap jobs, as quite frankly, i was done sitting in a chamber doing nothing with no chance of escape. I play on the server for my own enjoyment, not to be stuck somewhere with no chance of change. So i disconnected to get out, as i  was honestly just done doing nothing all this time. I had been in CI captivity for over an hour at that point, and i really had enough of it.

Thats my reasoning for leaving, i was simply done being stuck not able to do anything, I believe being warned because i simply wanted to be able to do something on the server is unjustified, and not a proper use of a Warning.

Any extra information: N/A.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

You had come into our TS complaining and telling our RND (and just CI) that we should let you free and get this deal over with, when I mentioned to you that you were being rude and told you to be patient because it's on MTF to get there for the deal you huffed and puffed then disconnected a few minutes later. After disconnecting as MTF were literally coming from the hill to make the deal and get you back inside you reconnected instantly, which was already suspicious considering crashing takes longer to reconnect and logs told me you "disconnected by user". Then when you came back I said your name in staff chat asking why you left, you proceeded to ignore it and hop on Mobile Mop Force, when I asked again you ignored it once again. Finally, when I teleported to you to speak with you personally you left the game again, which also said "disconnected by user". Frankly I could understand that you were annoyed but at this point you have to have the BEST timing to say you werent LTAPing at this point. But I had guessed you maybe just were missing a model or something, however, you leaving during that deal is still HIGHLY suspicious to me and I stand on what I believe was you just trying to leave to get out of cuffs.

insert cliched signature 

I apologise if i was rude/annoying while asking you to let me out, as honestly, i was rather frustrated at this point as i just wanted to be able to enjoy myself, and from what i saw in adverts, MTF was only saying no, as i couldn't actualy see outside. After i first reconnected, i had to disconnect again in an effort to fix the Mobile Mop Force model as i had apparently not subrscribed to that addon yet, as for ignoring you, apologies, i simply dont always pay full attention to chat when im busy fixing my addon list. 

(Also, what use would there have been in me purposefully preventing a deal between CI/MTF? I mean, it doesn't cost me any money there)

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

oh and also the RND were planning on doing something else but then they felt bad and were going to let you free before they saw MTF rounding the hill, also it wasnt an hour thats a little dramatic. My main reason for the warn was the really extreme coincidental timing of your leave, both of them. We tried to work with you and like I said I get it's frustrating but the timing and how rude you were being I saw you being the bad guy on this.

insert cliched signature 

I understand your point, but i still would much prefer to not have a permanent stain on my record over this, as i believe its simply unnecessary.

Not much of a record, hell my first warn was a prop minge where I didn't even kill anybody, and my other two are from myself. If that doesn't look bad idk what does, and I'm a Smod somehow.

but +support to remove it then, however, @Falxen please next time consider both sides and be polite if you can. <3

insert cliched signature 

+Support

You can’t force someone to participate in roleplay and stay on a certain job. There’s no sense in how that would work and in my opinion that’s plain irritating.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

11 minutes ago, th3 said:

+Support

You can’t force someone to participate in roleplay and stay on a certain job. There’s no sense in how that would work and in my opinion that’s plain irritating.

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

49 minutes ago, starr said:

Not much of a record, hell my first warn was a prop minge where I didn't even kill anybody, and my other two are from myself. If that doesn't look bad idk what does, and I'm a Smod somehow.

but +support to remove it then, however, @Falxen please next time consider both sides and be polite if you can. ❤️

Thank you, i'll attempt to show my frustration less in the future.

Edited by Falxen

2 hours ago, th3 said:

+Support

I completely agree

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

4 hours ago, th3 said:

+Support

+Support

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

6 hours ago, th3 said:

+Support

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT