SCP-173 Suggestion - Denied

Randy

What you want to see? -  Cage System for 173

Why should we add it? - Because how we contain 173  do /me cages and with this addon MTF can spawn this cage (through f4 menu) and if 173 is near it will put him in the box and it will take 60 seconds to work and he will be teleported to where he spawns

What are the advantages of having this? - 
Improves RP
Cool System

Who is it mainly for? - 173

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1488753800 (REQUIRES: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=882082976) (VIDEO DEMO: https://streamable.com/iqe9m)

+Support it will make 173 more fun to contain and makes it closer to the lore

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

+ support the obly bad thing i can think of is like random personnel spawning in a cage on him without rolling or them being spammed around, also how would it distinguish between 173 and humans?

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

6 hours ago, MiniLeopard said:

+Support it will make 173 more fun to contain and makes it closer to the lore

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

3 hours ago, pixelated pancakes said:

+ support the obly bad thing i can think of is like random personnel spawning in a cage on him without rolling or them being spammed around, also how would it distinguish between 173 and humans?

Current: [REDACTED]

Former: E11 COL | Deputy Head of FTOs | CI SRIC/LCPL

"We die in the dark so that others can live in the light."

-Support, having to spawn something in could be a tad more bothersome  then just rolling and cuffing.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

2 hours ago, Falxen said:

-Support, having to spawn something in could be a tad more bothersome  then just rolling and cuffing.

All you have to do is for Example give MTF like the entity in the f4 menu and if you look at 173 So he cant moveput the cage down and he will be trapped in there and it will TP to his set spawn point. I find that quick and easy for EG 173 is in EZ and you have to take him all the way back and that will take a while