Hello, just joined PoliceRP

buga_james

Hello everyone, My name is James Buga. I have joined the PoliceRP server. I am very new to gmod RP, so if I do something that makes no sense, I am sorry. I am very excited to get to know all of you! 

I am normally at house number 11 and I own the burgundy Lexus.

Come say Hi.

PS: need to buy a mic, how do you use that chat properly?

Hello Buga_James,

Welcome to Gaminglight! We hope you enjoy your time and make many friends along the way. If you need any help on PoliceRP, I'm sure PoliceRP Staff would be happily to give you a hand or give you any information, guides etc.. to help you while being in the community! If you need anything or have something on your mind, feel free to contact me via teamspeak, private message on the forums etc, I'm a staff member for TTT, so if you inquires or any information you would like to know about TTT, feel free to contact me about anything related to TTT. I'm happily to help you out with anything else you need as well such as, inquires and information about stuff, and other stuff! I hope you enjoy your stay and get an amazing experience!

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

• Bread locked this topic