NotSilver’s Event Team Application

Not_Silver

In-Game Name: NotSilver

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789): STEAM_0:1:118734210

What is your ULX Rank?: Gold

What is your RP Rank?: Security-SM, A1-Cpl, Janitorial- Junior Janitor, CI- RCT

What is your timezone?: EST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 7

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): Nope

How Active are you? (1/10): 8

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): 0

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: Ever since I first joined in the May of 2019 I noticed fun activities that would pop up from time to time whether it be a mass breach or a d block talent show etc. It wasn’t until later on that I realized that there was a branch dedicated to the making of these unique experiences. From then on I made it my goal to join Event Team but I knew that in order to do that I’d have to fully appreciate all aspects of the server. I began joining each and every branch in order to understand how those branches’ involvement would affect everyone else’s time. I can now say that I fully understand the dynamic. Event team is a chance to break that autonomous dynamic and allow for people to enhance their current experience. I want to create events that helps the community come together and make them feel as though they are in an immersive rp setting. The anniversary event for example in which the entire map was changed and event team made a version of SCP secret lab, that was amazing. That event completely broke the dynamic those who solely play mtf, security, ci, etc could only play as a d class and it kinda returned the idea that dangerous scps are the biggest threat to the foundation. In that event everyone was a d class so it brought down those borders that separate the community and command. I enjoy this server and the time I spend on it. That’s why I wish to join event team so I could be more involved and improve every persons’ experience.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): An event in which scp-017 is moved to the facility. This scp is essentially a shadow that can not stand bright lights and moves around in shadows. So the idea is to have scp-017 as a black player model and have it breach while another event team member goes to the control room and turn off the lighting. Those participating in the event will be class d and have to make their way to the control room and turn on the lights (In this event no other personnel will have access to the lighting), at that point scp-017 will vanish. If scp-017 somehow finds you in the shadows you will be killed. The idea is to have strategic lamps placed around the facility so that those standing in it will not be harmed by scp-017. The lamps should not be a stone throw away from each other instead a limited number will be scattered throughout the facility, we mainly want people walking around in darkness (also people will not be allowed to use their flashlights). Event team could also reward money to whoever turns the lights back on first.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yep

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: SCP-902

This scp is basically an old ammunition box that makes a ticking noise. Anyone who hears this ticking sound will be convinced that whatever’s in the box is counting down to something. The person then becomes obsessed with the idea of the box and opens it up to find nothing while the box continues to tick. The subject then believes that whatever’s ticking must be destroyed only when the ticking stops. However, the ticking never stops. This is my scp because it plays into the idea of human nature, curiosity. The ticking sound naturally draws them in but once they’re in they’re hooked for good. This scp stems away from the idea that scps are this outside force that are a threat to everyone. What this scp really does is make us realize that sometimes the enemy is within ourselves and not every force is external.

20 minutes ago, Gamer6 said:

+support

+chill guy

+I quite like your event idea

- I have not seen you on much though that's likely timezone related

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

+/- Support, from what i know, you are a decent fellow, and i believe you could make a good ET Member, but i simply dont know you enough to give a definitive +support.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

• Catsro locked this topic