Drayton's DT Vice Commander Application.

Drayton

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : 

DT CPT SH8.

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Death Troopers.

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

The reason i want to become commander is:

Once I first joined the battalion I have wanted to help out the best I can, With becoming VCMDR that gives me the ability to help out a lot more than i can as my current rank. Now after that being said, I have noticed that DT itself has gotten on a good track but there are still problems that need to be addressed and taken care of and want to help take care of and make sure we can keep the problems from happening. 

Also I want to make it my job to have the battalion keep a good stable relationship with other battalions. That could mean doing joint operations/training to improve our relationship with said battalion or just over talking about any issue and resolving them as soon as possible.

Another thing is I am always listening to how the battalion is doing and see if they are having problems and enjoying it. If I notice someone has a problem I will always go to them and make sure they are okay. Another thing about me is I am always willing to adapt, So if someone gives me feedback or says there is a different approach to things then i will use that to make myself a better leader for the battalion.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

About two to three months.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a commander in my opinion is:

To make sure that the battalion is stable and organised and While still making sure everyone is enjoying it, This also includes letting others voice their opinions and learn/adapt.  Another purpose is to, Make sure you have a good command team. Also there just is to make documents and keep everyone informed when something changes.

They should also be able to handle issues quickly and calmly as soon as possible.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

Reasons i believe i should be trusted as a VCMDR is, I have shown to people that i can always be there for them and make sure they are doing well to make sure the battalion is good, I am also quite experienced with being in leadership positions from being on this server and other servers. I will always make sure everyone's opinion is respected and are happy with everything inside of the battalion. 

I also promise to show that I can be a VCMDR and to meet/surpass the exceptions upon me.                             

7. How often can you be Online? :

I am on 4 PM EST to 11 PM EST on the weekdays and 10 AM to about 2 AM on the weekends.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I do not have any warnings.

Edited by Drayton

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

+/- Support

Your a great guy! I have rarely seen you minge if ever. 

However i dont think your quite able to take command a way a VCMDR should. Like you just kinda randomly let people walk over ya. Like in TS i can hear you start talking but people just start talking over ya and you just fade. I think you need to speak up a bit more before you make VCMDR.  

with that said if you make it i believe you could do a great job just speak up a bit more:)

~DT CPT Temp CC5

Edited by LegionCrane

Again I am going to list positives and negatives then an overall 

Positives- Has the best for DT in mind with his actions, can lead in a pinch as he has previous experience on other servers. stays focused on tasks at hand.\

Negatives- Tends to get drown out in situations when attempting to speak,  Occasionally oversteps when it is not needed, can be in some cases a bit too aggressive 

Overall +/-

+Support

-Active

-Serious when needed

-Friendly 

SH8 is one of the most reasonable and rule abiding DT, Shows leadership and should 100% get a chance at being VCMDR.  Good luck smexy 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/22/2020 at 12:21 AM, Pooders said:

+ Support 

-Good Trooper

-Great Leader

-Well Respected in the Battalion

-Your very cool and I think your ready Good luck -KK9

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science

• BadAim locked this topic