1. 1. Should Oddshot get VCMDR?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

DT MAJ RR1

2. What Regiment are you applying for?:

Death Troopers

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?:

Ever since I joined the regiment, I realized that this was the regiment for me. That being said, there's still a lot of issues that have been popping up recently, both inside DT and outside. This is something I aim to fix. While I have been doing my best to fix certain personnel issues, this is something that I'm not quite able to do at my current position. While being in the position of Vice Commander, you have the option to speak to other battalion heads about conflicts that arise.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?:

About a month and a half.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?:

There are many purposes of a commander within a branch. The main purpose would be to insure that there are not only good relations with other battalions, but to ensure the individuals within the battalion are doing their job correctly and holding a professional attitude within the battalion and server.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander?:

I have been in the community for just about as long as I've been in DT. As far as I'm aware, I have not shown to anyone that I cannot be trusted. This is a standing that I personally want to keep upheld. If I'm trusted, liked, and respected within the community, then I not only makes my time here more enjoyable, but keeps higher management from having an extra person to worry about.

7. How often can you be Online? :

Truly depends, normally I am on at least an hour a day, but some days open up and I'm able to be online most of the day. If I'm not online, I usually hop in the teamspeak to chat around, and almost always (Assuming phone service doesn't dies) available on discord, should anyone need to get a hold of me.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

As far as I'm aware, I have no warnings at the time of sending this application in.

Edited by Oddshot

+Support

hes the best qualified to be VCMDR in DT and that's coming from a DT CPT. He's the best qualified and out of the options hes done the most for DT.

He's a great guy and great leader. I think he can handle the leadership role better then the others because hes shown it and constantly! No hard feelings to the others i just feel more comfortable with oddshot being the VCMDR

~DT CPT Temp CC5

Edited by LegionCrane

2 hours ago, Codyy said:

-Support

Abuses Authority

Leads Troopers improperly

Fails to punish troopers for wrong doings

If you truly believe I have done these things, I would like to know when and where, so that I can improve if I truly have misbehaved as you claim, as well why you are just now bringing this up in an application instead of when it happened.

12 minutes ago, Codyy said:

I've brought it up with Maverick also you are not allowed to respond on your own commander application.

Actually I heard that rule was scrapped by Hotshot so you can reply to your own apps now sorry mate but, he’s good to reply when he wishes

Edited by LegionCrane

again I am going to give positives and negatives then my overall 

Positives- Has gone out of his way to not only support but help manage and improve aspects of DT like tryouts and notes during situations in which senior commander or myself can not make meeting due to outside issues. Is assertive and vocal on problems and tasks which can help improve not just DT but relations between DT and other branches and battalions

Negative- Assertiveness in some cases can come off as a bit too much, some aggression can be reigned back as well. 

Overall-  + 

+Support

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

• Scoot locked this topic