ban appeal- Denied

masen.powers

Steam Name: Rescue One

Ingame Name:  I can't remember

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:95541852

Ban Length:  perm

Admin that Banned you: Matthew

Reason for Ban: accidentally crashed server

Dispute:  Its been 1 year and I miss playing on the server I own a custom job on it I promise if this gets accepted this will never happen again plus I spent over 

370 USD

I'm extremely sad and sorry for what happened

I am so sorry but if you were blacklisted  you can not appeal but could you please tell me why you haven't put this ban appeal earlier , also I think bans over 1 year aren't appealable+- support 

Edited by Hannah King

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

NEUTRAL

Hello Masen,

As you're perma banned or blacklisted, I would expect a lot of effort in this appeal. Now I don't know if you blacklisted but if you are, BLACKLISTED cannot be appealed. In your dispute you're pretty much just saying, how you own a custom class and that you've spent a lot of money, which we thank you for your support and kindness towards the Gaminglight Community. Unfortunately explaining how much you have donated, will not get you unbanned... You need to have a valid reason on, "Why you should be unbanned" and explain why you "Accidentally crashed the server! I would suggest for you to fix this appeal up before I make a decision weather to -Support or +Support it. Please take your time while writing your appeal and have some sort of evidence or information about the appeal/incident!

If you feel this comment is confusing or not what you were expecting, feel free to contact me via teamspeak, private message on the forums etc! I would be happily to talk about this and hopefully help you out with anything you need.

Kind Regards

Munchies

21/02/2020

Edited by Munchies

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

3 hours ago, Munchies said:

NEUTRAL

Hello Masen,

As you're perma banned or blacklisted, I would expect a lot of effort in this appeal. Now I don't know if you blacklisted but if you are, BLACKLISTED cannot be appealed. In your dispute you're pretty much just saying, how you own a custom class and that you've spent a lot of money, which we thank you for your support and kindness towards the Gaminglight Community. Unfortunately explaining how much you have donated, will not get you unbanned... You need to have a valid reason on, "Why you should be unbanned" and explain why you "Accidentally crashed the server! I would suggest for you to fix this appeal up before I make a decision weather to -Support or +Support it. Please take your time while writing your appeal and have some sort of evidence or information about the appeal/incident!

If you feel this comment is confusing or not what you were expecting, feel free to contact me via teamspeak, private message on the forums etc! I would be happily to talk about this and hopefully help you out with anything you need.

Kind Regards

Munchies

21/02/2020

Same here

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

-Support

You were perma-banned by Matthew but did you ever think to mention your blacklisted by th3? This appeal lacks literally everything.  You say you want to come back to the community but your writing and your one sentence structure says otherwise.

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

53 minutes ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

Major -Support

Blacklists are not appealable. (https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198151349432)

Also congrats, you are the first person I've seen to be blacklisted by 2 separate SMT/JMT people (guess they forgot to globally ban you..)

ohhh its a blacklist ok never mind -support 

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

• Head Admin
1 hour ago, Calamity said:

-Support

You were perma-banned by Matthew but did you ever think to mention your blacklisted by th3? This appeal lacks literally everything.  You say you want to come back to the community but your writing and your one sentence structure says otherwise.

1 hour ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

Major -Support

Blacklists are not appealable. (https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198151349432)

Also congrats, you are the first person I've seen to be blacklisted by 2 separate SMT/JMT people (guess they forgot to globally ban you..)

-support reasons above

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

- support

- Reasons above

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

• Head Admin
44 minutes ago, masen.powers said:

i was not blacklisted  matthew told me i could appeal the ban

I'm pretty sure Zeeptin has said otherwise about that; plus blacklists to my knowledge is a permanent removal from the community..

Screenshot 2020-02-21 at 12.32.02 PM.png

Forklift_Signature.png

Crashing the server is punished with a blacklist which is not appealable and shouldn’t be appealable despite the amount of money you donated. 
I banned you off of SCPRP due to your ban on policerp for crashing them.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

MAJOR -support

We should let you back because you spent money? So that gives you a right to break the rules? Hell no

It's over a year old, not appealable 

It's a blacklist, not appealable

Seems like you are trying to manipulate some facts  to get back on. Go the fuck away

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

26 minutes ago, Rocco_Rex said:

MAJOR -support

We should let you back because you spent money? So that gives you a right to break the rules? Hell no

Seems like you are trying to manipulate some facts  to get back on. Go the fuck away

I agree 

4 hours ago, Rocco_Rex said:

MAJOR -support

Kinda harsh rocco but points are valid

-Support

I dont think there should ever be a punishment issued that cant be appealed. Theres no reason why if someone thinks a punishment is not fair or was done for corrupt reasons that it wouldnt even be looked into by the community or other SMT memebrs because its a "blacklist".

18 minutes ago, JackOG said:

I dont think there should ever be a punishment issued that cant be appealed. Theres no reason why if someone thinks a punishment is not fair or was done for corrupt reasons that it wouldnt even be looked into by the community or other SMT memebrs because its a "blacklist".

agreed

+ support since the screenshot will provided seems to show that it  isnt even a blacklist for the  police rp ban

Edited by Ryan The Epic Guy

4 hours ago, JackOG said:

100% of the blacklists that I have witnessed have been for valid reasons. These reasons were serious enough for the SMT members who issued the blacklists to feel that someone did something that warranted their permanent non-appealable ban from the community. This is trust between the Owner and the SMT members as he has stated in the past that he trusts SMT judgement on them. There is no reason for that judgement to be questioned especially since some people have attitudes and exhibit behavior that doesn't belong in Gaminglight.I think you just don't understand given that you have never had to make a choice like that which is why your post is so ignorant.

4 hours ago, Ryan The Epic Guy said:

agreed

+ support since the screenshot will provided seems to show that it  isnt even a blacklist for the  police rp ban

I requested the blacklist because he crashed one of the servers. Given that the system used back then is most likely not the same used now there should be an understanding that most likely blacklists issued in the past would on occasion not be 100% banned on every server. 

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator