D class boss suggestion - Accepted

killermankey

What you want to see? - a Extremely high leveled D class (40+) with a below average Gun

Why should we add it? - currently there is no ranged d class without paying money. aka the throwing knifes and pro d class. since the level you wont have to worry about it becoming over powered. you could use the CZ-75 as its is inaccurate at long range so sniping from d block couldn't occur

What are the advantages of having this? - give D class variety since there are no ranged classes without paying

Who is it mainly for? - D class

Links to any content - N/A

RETINA BURN BOI

Hell no, D-Class are already dangerous up close, having a vast majority have access to Automatic pistols would be hell. And D-Class have more P2W classes or weapons than any other branch, so having more people have access to long range is big nope from me.

-Support

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

5 minutes ago, Gunther said:

having a vast majority have access to Automatic pistols would be hell

of couse that would be hell but they wouldn't allow 10 slots to it. not to mention how maybe less then 20% of the server is above level 50. and they could make it higher

RETINA BURN BOI

1 hour ago, Gunther said:

Hell no, D-Class are already dangerous up close, having a vast majority have access to Automatic pistols would be hell. And D-Class have more P2W classes or weapons than any other branch, so having more people have access to long range is big nope from me.

-Support

You guys got your hammer Nerf and Gensec/MTF ccs. I don't see an issue if it only had 2 or 3 slots

+Support

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

17 minutes ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

You guys got your hammer Nerf and Gensec/MTF ccs. I don't see an issue if it only had 2 or 3 slots

+Support

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

1 hour ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

+Support

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

+ support 

There is also the Security Juggernaut coming into play so we might need this

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

I would say Level 55 for the D Class Boss, maybe even a different model (of SMT's choosing) just to distinguish the guy. I don't know why security would have any trouble with 2 of these guys. +support

Retired CMDR of Epsilon-11    D-Class Main/CI gang/RHO 36 Detective     

~You say stop it, I say Gh0pit~

35 minutes ago, Gh0pit said:

I would say Level 55 for the D Class Boss, maybe even a different model (of SMT's choosing) just to distinguish the guy. I don't know why security would have any trouble with 2 of these guys. +support

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

1 hour ago, gavinsawesome731 said:

There is also the Security Juggernaut coming into play so we might need this

The Juggernaut isn't that good, it has 10 more armor than our current Heavy along with a G36 and an automatic pistol. Plus unlike the Heavy, there can only be 3. And the Hammer isn't solely used by D-Class, in fact, I wish it was buffed. 

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

6 hours ago, Gh0pit said:

+Support on this. ^

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

Pro D-Class is already near useless with his peashooter pistol, yeah you can buy an advantage over Gensec by getting a melee weapon or something of the sort. But it always comes down to this:
A Lot of Guns Vs. Some Orange Bois

+support

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

54 minutes ago, GLaDOS said:

Pro D-Class is already near useless with his peashooter pistol, yeah you can buy an advantage over Gensec by getting a melee weapon or something of the sort. But it always comes down to this:
A Lot of Guns Vs. Some Orange Bois

+support

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

Hello Killermankey,

As much as I hate this suggestion because D-class are annoying enough to deal with, it is only fair that D-class also get another special high tier role. I don't think many D-class have that high of a level so it shouldn't necessarily be too bad. It won't have the D-class CC NLR timer but I don't think if it'll necessarily be as strong.

Because of these reasons, this gets a +Support

Edited by Matricies

16 hours ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

+Support

Ex MTF Alpha 1 Captain 

3 hours ago, Matricies said:

Hello Killermankey,

As much as I hate this suggestion because D-class are annoying enough to deal with, it is only fair that D-class also get another special high tier role. I don't think many D-class have that high of a level so it shouldn't necessarily be too bad. It won't have the D-class CC NLR timer but I don't think if it'll necessarily be as strong.

Because of these reasons, this gets a +Support

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

+support I suggest that the level will be 60+ (Like the new Roles introduced) with a medkit, Pipe and a Pistol (USP or Deagle) and make that job only have 2 slots (Like the newly added jobs) because MTF, Medical, Janitorial and GENSEC got one but completely blanked out D Class and Technical