Let EMS spawn in equipment from Police Cars - Denied

Ender

What do you want to see? - I want to see EMS/FR jobs be able to spawn in the barricades and signs that PD can spawn in. I would also like this to be possible with EMS vehicles (Chargers, etc) that are in the EMS car dealer.

Why should we add it? - It will help block off lanes, control the area, etc. EMS SOP states, “

You are authorized to close roads if it meets one or more of the criteria;

There is a risk of further injury to Life

There has been an accident

There is an active situation that could pose a risk to life if it remains uncontained.”

What are the advantages of having this? - EMS will be able to spawn in this equipment and will help with blocking roads, increase RP and control over scenes. 

Who is it mainly for? - EMS

Links to any content - N/A

Edited by EnderKnight57

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

+Support

• It would increase RP and help EMS control scenes.
  • I've worked with VCMod before. Sometimes it can be a bit finicky, and I believe that is only possible on compatible vehicles. (Ambulances don't really have a trunk.)
  • To control scenes EMS can always use the cones and barricades in the spawn menu.

If it is even possible, this would be a great addition to the EMS vehicles for convenience and formality.

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, [GL] Game Theorist said:

+Support

• I've worked with VCMod before. Sometimes it can be a bit finicky, and I believe that is only possible on compatible vehicles. (Ambulances don't really have a trunk.)
  • To control scenes EMS can always use the cones and barricades in the spawn menu.

If it is even possible, this would be a great addition to the EMS vehicles for convenience and formality.

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

42 minutes ago, [GL] Mikey said:

-aupport thats PD's job not EMS 

Realistically  it's pd ems fire department 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

45 minutes ago, [GL] Mikey said:

-aupport thats PD's job not EMS 

PD doesn’t always respond or close a land off for EMS. It is also in our SOP, which we don’t have the props (signs, etc) to do so.’

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

Can you remind me Ender if why you guys need to be blocking roads? When I see EMS, they come up and revive me and go to the next resin. I don't think it is necessary for them in spawning in those props. If you want to spawn in it for raids and so on, that's PD job to do.

Please let me know so I can understand, you didn't describe a lot.

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

-support

Not needed. We can spawn barricades via Q menu

When was last time anyone tried to close off part of a road as EMS? Even if we did want to, PD already has it done

IRL EMS doesnt close roads. Sorry Ender, gotta say no

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

2 hours ago, Rocco_Rex said:

-support

When was last time anyone tried to close off part of a road as EMS? Even if we did want to, PD already has it done

When I was EMS the only real times I would close roads was whenever I wanted to do a seriousrp scenario, and that doesnt happen often at all. Almost all the time EMS either just runs up revives you and goes. Honestly, just get PD or litterally any other unit to come set up baricades for you and if its a scenario that requires roads shut down and EMS assistance theres a high chance PD, State, or TAC is already there.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

-support 

I’.m quite sure majority of the time a road is being closed off is for a bank robbery or hostage situation things like that which are code 3 and EMS are supposed to be nowhere in the area. Also it’s PDs job to do that, people who do block off roads get noticed in pds and that’s how some people get ranked up

+/- Support

I like the idea but I don't think it's really needed. I mean, you can always spawn it from the Q menu.

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

On 2/20/2020 at 2:35 AM, Rocco_Rex said:

-support

Since you didn't Answer me Ender -Support

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

@Calamity I was really busy over this week, here you go: “

You are authorized to close roads if it meets one or more of the criteria;

There is a risk of further injury to Life

There has been an accident

There is an active situation that could pose a risk to life if it remains uncontained.” - EMS SOP

On 2/19/2020 at 10:01 PM, [GL] Game Theorist said:

+Support

Retired Grand Inquisitor l Retired Head Admin l Retired SWAT Command l Retired SNR Admin l Retired EMS Command 

On 2/19/2020 at 10:01 PM, [GL] Game Theorist said:

+Support

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

🤝

🤝
On 2/20/2020 at 2:35 AM, Rocco_Rex said:

-support

Not necessary. EMS can use the Q menu if they need to. 

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

On 2/19/2020 at 9:01 PM, [GL] Game Theorist said:

+Support

• Head Admin

+Support, would help roleplay when such a thing exists (can't remember the last time someone actually called out a 10-50 over radio and I'm sure some people have to look it up). While yes it is PD's job to do that, it doesn't hurt anyone to allow EMS to spawn in a traffic cone.

Forklift_Signature.png

On 2/20/2020 at 12:35 AM, Rocco_Rex said:

-support

Idk what state you are from but first responders over here and fire departments close off roads when there is  a hudge crash  or they need something blocked off 

@Hannah KingId like to point out, this suggest was made for First Response but we don’t have a job for it- that is why I put EMS.

3 minutes ago, EnderKnight57 said:

@Hannah KingId like to point out, this suggest was made for First Response but we don’t have a job for it- that is why I put EMS.

Yeh I know y'all have the first responder rank maybe get a job added in a furture also I might like to join ems some time  

4 hours ago, Hannah King said:

Idk what state you are from but first responders over here and fire departments close off roads when there is  a hudge crash  or they need something blocked off 

Oh FD absolutely can....bet we have no FD on the server

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR