Change 173 keypad clearence - Accepted

General Borealis

Please make sure suggestions are pertinent and relevant! 

What you want to see? - Change 173's keypad clearance to level 3

Why should we add it? - It should be added so we don't have juniors with level 2 keycards breach 173. Additionally, it has been set as a precedent that Euclid/Keter SCPs are clearance level 3, so it makes no sense for 173 to be different.

What are the advantages of having this? - It'll prevent containment breaches of 173 from mingy janitors also preventing the unnecessary wasting of MTF/RCF time.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

Links to any content - N/A

• Like 1

Former Assistant Head Of Maintenance & Engineering

You're a winner kid, don't you ever forget that.

+Support I agree with this and maybe asking yourself "How can Juniors Test on this then?" Simple they would just need to bring an Associate Researcher or higher since they have Level 3 Access also gives Lower Ranking Researchers more responsibility 

Former  

70672632_Untitled(15).png.7d232f74c3ac9624b835990cffc361e8.png

"Foundation Doctor and a Medical Doctor are 2 god damn different things." -Light   "Can you heal me."-Entire Foundation   "Ok Sophia"-Arium

48 minutes ago, The Light said:

+Support I agree with this and maybe asking yourself "How can Juniors Test on this then?" Simple they would just need to bring an Associate Researcher or higher since they have Level 3 Access also gives Lower Ranking Researchers more responsibility 

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

50 minutes ago, The Light said:

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

2 hours ago, Not_Silver said:

+support

makes sense you don’t want just anyone breaching this dood

Level 2 allows Utility to get in, so big +Suppor to make it Level 3

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

+support, there have certainly been some issue's.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector