• No

Rank You are Applying For: Captain

In-Game Name: Monkeybags

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:155903311

Current Rank: Lieutenant

How long have you been in your current rank?: 3 weeks

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 1

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): Similarly from my previous post, I would like to re-iterate my knowledge on the basic traffic laws as well as laws in general. Knowing what case laws allow me to do certain actions when asked why that person is required to do what, is something I believe is fundamental to policing. To add on, I would say I am a very proactive in policing the city of Rockford. Strictly enforcing traffic laws, handing out arrest to those who deserve it is something I am very keen on doing. Right now, fines are low and do nothing except fill the pockets of the officer dishing out the fines. While there is nothing wrong with doing that, I believe having the person serve a sentence is a necessary good if civilians are going to drive like they currently do. My main goals are to keep the police department in check, and to keep standards higher than what are usually seen. Captain will allow me to deal with more directly the supervisory rank of Sergeant.

I would also like to add I am not the strictest command member, and I believe that warnings in most cases get the point across. I believe in second chances, so being not as strict is something that I pride on. Furthermore, I believe there are times where being strict isn't necessary, and there are times to fool around if there are no calls or it is after hours. I am also not afraid to voice my opinion, even if it goes against the bandwagon as well. I would say I am an easily approachable individual, and that most people are not afraid of talking to me.

Even though I have been a Lieutenant for three weeks, the minimum requirement to apply for captain, I would like to say that I am extremely active, before and after hours. So that activity would essentially be more hours than most.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Edited by Quangasaurusrex

Overall rating: Major +support 

-active 

-mature 

-role model 

good luck!

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

+/-Support

Active

Mature

Strong Leader for the most part

In my opinion 3 weeks is a bit low, maybe 4-5 weeks experience and id say +Support. But otherwise good luck.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

1 hour ago, LuckyGoose said:

+support

• Great leader
  • Active
  • Mature 
  • I think you need to wait but i like your work so good luck

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

11 hours ago, TheJayden said:

+Support

+Active
+Knows literally every law somehow

+Great command member
+Mature

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

• Head Admin
2 hours ago, Zero X said:

+Support

everytime I am on I see him on PD 

very mature and professional when on PD

knows how to allocate and command officers

+Support (see reasons above)

Monkeybags, you are always a pleasure to talk with and I feel like you are ready to move up in the ranks of command.

Good luck!

Forklift_Signature.png

On 2/19/2020 at 6:28 PM, TheJayden said:

+Support

+Active
+Knows literally every law somehow

+Great command member
+Mature

+support

hes a chill dude

good guy

hes a good leader

Many of you do not know me, some of y'all do-ICON

SCU DEPUTY COMMANDER,PD CPT,EMS,DELTA SQUAD,TROOPER,FBI

+Support

Active

Very Mature

Great command member

Three weeks is enough

~~~

I wish you luck! I hope to see you as a CPT soon.

Utetwo

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.