I think i was wrongfully ban

Jack II

Steam Name: Jack

Ingame Name: Jack

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:127963272

Ban Length: 1 week 4 days 5 hours

Admin that Banned you:Weiss

Reason for Ban:Mass RDM

Dispute:I was a MSGT in d block, and my nlr just ended, on a hands up I saw an elevator full of people with weapons and guns. There was about 10-12 people on the elevator so it was pretty crowded, I open fire on Dragin who had his gun out and a user I couldn't identify who also had a gun out. Nobody would tell me what was going on in the full story at all, i was either muted or ignored. I would ask what was wrong and I would be muted and jailed. I killed apparently 4 people when the elevator got up, because they took their guns, and knives out. I admit I could have crossfired a lot of them but i didn't intentionally do it. I killed 4 people and at least 2 out of the 4 were doing something KOSABLE. I was also ban for player diss, i was just defending myself. People in chat were calling me stupid, a minge and APE would use voice chat to insult me and when I told an admin he would say "you have a recording?" NO I DONT. Then a WO would start calling me a minge and start lying about my mass rdm saying he was there, and i dont even think he was flagged up yet. EVERYONE was behind barricades except for me because i just got out of bunks, how would he see the elevator and what happen? This is insane,  I was ban for lying to staff. I can't even think why i was said to lie to staff. I literally just said I didn't rdm anyone and i said they had guns. THEY IGNORED ME, and they took a moderators word and ban me for lying. The mod kept on saying he had logs on where they were and if they were damaged. I KNOW THAT I WAS SAYING HOW EVERYONE I SHOT HAD GUNS AND KNIVES DUDE. I crossfire aRDM 2 people on the elevator, but when  they got up i killed them for not having their hands up on a Hands up Protocool, some did but the ones i killed definently did not. PLEASE, i love this server so much and i love the community. Im so bored without being on it and I just want to get this out of the way.  I didn't intend for any of this to happen. I was also demoted from MSGT to CPL because I rdmed 2 people? thats not even mass RDM, come on guys can i please catch a break and please forgive me.

Rejected from the gaminglight community

Ok so i am Dragin let's clarify me and Ape were rioting and yes CROSSFIRE was a variable in this instance cause we were rushing LCZ but Ape didnt diss you it was a CC ape was also the same cc but it wasn't ape and yes he was banned for MRDM i think so i do believe it was false D class get really pissed about crossfire and say its rdm any way yes i take his side of story

+ Support 

why did it take 2 days to get this out like BREH

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

*DISCLAIMER*

I can not check logs on what exactly happened and to get evidence due to one of the following. Either its been too long for me to search logs with your steam ID or I am not a high enough rank. What I have said below is from my personal memory. This may not be exactly what happened.

---------------

Hello, I remember what happened this day. So he was shooting down into the elevator I believe. He ended up killing 4 people in total I think and so I ended up tp jailing him at the first staff area. I had a chat with him and he just didn't say anything but "How is this MassRDM", and "Explain to me how this is MassRDM". I explained to him multiple times how it was what it was but he did not comprehend. He then went on to call me and some other staff member (can't remember his name) stupid for thinking its MassRDM. To further back up this claim of MassRDM, I check all kills he made that was claimed to be RDM. The D-Class that he shot was either standing next to the elevator with no weapon out, or a D-Class that was on the elevator before it started moving. There were multiple command there to watch the ban including WO Stabby, waiting to hand out the punishment that could back this up. I believe this guy has been rightfully banned and should stay banned for the remainder of the timer.

- Support

giphy.gif

Edited by Exodus

Retired SCP-RP Moderator | Alpha-1 LCPL | Gensec JFTO & SGT

38 minutes ago, Exodus said:

*DISCLAIMER*

I can not check logs on what exactly happened and to get evidence due to one of the following. Either its been too long for me to search logs with your steam ID or I am not a high enough rank. What I have said below is from my personal memory. This may not be exactly what happened.

---------------

Hello, I remember what happened this day. So he was shooting down into the elevator I believe. He ended up killing 4 people in total I think and so I ended up tp jailing him at the first staff area. I had a chat with him and he just didn't say anything but "How is this MassRDM", and "Explain to me how this is MassRDM". I explained to him multiple times how it was what it was but he did not comprehend. He then went on to call me and some other staff member (can't remember his name) stupid for thinking its MassRDM. To further back up this claim of MassRDM, I check all kills he made that was claimed to be RDM. The D-Class that he shot was either standing next to the elevator with no weapon out, or a D-Class that was on the elevator before it started moving. There were multiple command there to watch the ban including WO Stabby, waiting to hand out the punishment that could back this up. I believe this guy has been rightfully banned and should stay banned for the remainder of the timer.

- Support

giphy.gif

i never called you stupid, you and ur friends kept calling me a minge including stabby, i called the ban stupid, dragin himself just proved you wrong so you are clearly trying to lie.

42 minutes ago, Exodus said:

*DISCLAIMER*

---------------

- Support

giphy.gif

you also didnt explain to me how it was mass rdm you kept flying out of chat distance for me with stabby and i kept having to do /y to ask my questions and yet u still never answered, right before my ban you and the mod kept calling me a minge including stabby, he kept laughing at me right before my ban when you both tped out to talk to weiss. Dragin just said HIM AND APE were causing riots removing 2 out of the 4 rdms which is no longer a mass rdm, and the other 2 were crossfire. I don't know why i should be kept ban if it wasnt mass rdm.

Rejected from the gaminglight community

47 minutes ago, Exodus said:

*DISCLAIMER*

---------------

- Support

giphy.gif

Lets just get this straight okay people NO NEED FOR ARGUMENTS but the elevator was about 80% to the top and me and APE opened fire that's why he shot down CROSSFIRE IS A THING so he ended up killing other due to me and APE have 100/100 HP   I would say he should be unbanned to due to the lack of assurance that it wasn't crossfire me and APE are really tanky so yeah he only has AMD sgt sucks so @Rookieblue I really would advise you remove this ban or at least shorten it @Weiss this might be a little harsh for something that can be easily mistaken for SEVERE CROSSFIRE so i am just saying i was also a witness/ victim and i would say the circumstances are fit to remove this ban unless @Weiss Responds with actual evidence   - Good day people 

Also stupid isn't really diss like come on people i am not encouraging minge but are ya gonna get but hurt about someone calling you stupid it's like a 2nd grader would say come on and i quote actual admins that thought someone calling me a B**** wasn't diss and i frankly agree  so lets let the diss go ok it was just a reaction of emotion

Thank you @Exodus

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

Also this happen to me on bright i think logs have a serious issue regarding crossfire cause i semi auto all my guns and i shot someone 3x on accident cause i click so fast and may have been banned because of that so yeah 

Alright where should I start, I was role playing as a d class as I do for fun and to reduce the stress of being a higher up in security. I was in upper d block with my hands up as it was hands up protocol and was basically touching your left shoulder when you opened fire onto the d class, in which you had no reason to shoot. Looking from a security point of view, you had no reason to be messing with anyone on the elevator unless 1. They were shooting at you 2. They were throwing knives at you. Or 3 the elevator was all the way up. Hands up is not active when the elevator is coming up, only once it reaches the top and we are not allowed to shoot d class in lower d block with a gun unless they are shooting at us, or we are a security sniper. For extra credibility, there was a moderator on the elevator that you hit (from my memory it was Slurmp.) you were demoted multiple ranks in gensec as this behavior is NOT acceptable and I expect more than that from a MSGT. I think this ban is valid and this appeal should be closed as this appeal is for a ban that should stay. 

Signed, Security FTO WO Stabby

Gensec MAJ SFTO l DHWD l S.T.A.R.S. CI R&D AINExspira Nyx XV7 l Certified Bozo

PARTIALLY ACCEPTED

Based on the witness statements and lack of evidence provided by the appellate I can not overturn the ban completely. However, I will be reducing the ban to a total period of one week, rather than the initial two week period that was initially placed. This falls more in line with established guidelines, while also taking into account the appellate's history of Mass RDM and RDMs committed on the server.

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021