Adding Personal saber/ force abilities/stance change to CCs

MrCockerWeeWee

What do you want to see? - 

I would like to see personal sabers, the ability to change force abilities, and the ability to switch stances added to Inquisitor CCs.

Why should we add it? - 

It would allow people who have inquisitor CCs to fully play and expand upon their CC. Being able to change force abilities/stances and use your own personal lightsaber allows Inquisitor CCs the ability to access that part of Imperial RP and allow them to explore the server more as a whole. This wouldnt break the game either, it would just expand what a CC can do in terms of their character.

What are the advantages of having this? -

I mean on top of what I listed earlier, it would also incentivize inquisitor CCs to donate for some items on the shop. Most CC owners already like to spend money to support the server. Allowing Inquisitor CCs to have their own personal saber opens new donation possibilities to CC owners. 

On top of all of this, it would be a massive quality of life upgrade for everyone who owns an inquisitor CC.

Who is it mainly for? -

CC owners, specifically force users.

Links to any content - 

Just want to say you can switch stances on a CC light saber, you have to hit 2 keys (I honestly forgot what ones but I know Warband CPT Bar knows the keys so ask him in game if you want) but you can’t change stances with duel lightsabers seeing you can’t do that normally.

What do you mean by the ability to change force abilities, do you mean like being able to change them after making the CC? I believe that you could just ask for the price of it in the CC section.

Edited by WiN

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png

20 minutes ago, MrCockerWeeWee said:

Im talking about being able to change personal sabers and force powers. If I have unlocked 15 force powers, and 4 different stances, I should be able to use them on my CC.

I’m pretty sure they have it set to 5 force powers so that cc’s aren’t more overpowered than they already are

1 minute ago, [GL] Grant said:

I’m pretty sure they have it set to 5 force powers so that cc’s aren’t more overpowered than they already are

Yup so this is a -Support from me

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png

• 2 weeks later...

no such thing as one shot lightning. 

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader