[Death Trooper]-(Vice Commander)-[LN9]

PhantomBlood

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :
DT PVT LN9

2. What Regiment are you applying for?
Death Trooper [Elite Battalion]

3. Why do you want to be a vice-commander of this branch?
I would like to be that rank because I see myself being able to lead in it. I have a lot of experience, but that's not the point, the point is i have the respect for the players and how they role-play and i know how people should role-play in some situations as for example if someone was to not listen to a commanding officer like as a NCO/Commissioned Officer and was reported i would brief them on how to respect and honor their ability to lead and to honor them in a role-play sense on how they are trying to help them better them as a leader and to experience in away of role-playing themselves such as respecting commanding officers, and how they should respond to a commanding officer. Fact is the reason i would like to be this rank is to help the server i have lead on many servers and saw that they were very toxic in a way of no helping so most of the players that role-played and like to experience role-play like myself left, but what i can see in this community is a good sense of roleplay, i have seen this community for along time so that shows to me that this is a serious community that likes to role-play and for most part everyone here is very nice so i would like to tell you my experience of servers i have lead on, so on most servers i have been leadership roles icefuse i was a high ranking officer on clone-wars and military rp, i have been leadership on many known servers but most of them are gone only icefuse is really the big one i have been leadership on but have been on many other semi known servers and lead factions and regimental command, also i do have over 6 years on --- Garry's mod and most of that time is on starwarsrp mostly imperial because i know a good amount of lore behind it, but this rank to me is a lot and is a big rank jump but, i expect myself to do my best in what i do so i really see myself at this position. In a point of leadership i feel i can benefit the Death Trooper Unit in a very big way i have plans for inner Units of DT more classified and can be work with High ”C” i’m ready to make whatever needs to be done to follow through with my plans to a extent but i feel there is more roleplay that can be ADDED, NOT REMOVED because atm it’s stable but you can always add. I find myself in hard positions but i always see through them, and fix whatever is done. This rank means alot to me because when i like to play games such as gmod i’m putting my time and LIFE into it so why not make it fun for me and my fellow players. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?
 At the moment a couple of days, Note i will be on everyday for at least 8 hours but been active, but i do have school so sometimes i will be on at 3:30pm to 12am that's on weekdays, On Weekends 7am in morning - 1am at night or past.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a vice-commander for a branch?
My main purpose of this VCMD Position Is to help the players gain leadership and base my role-play on helping the players and also better the Branch of Death Trooper NOTE: To add on. but i feel i can bring more Roleplay purpose to the DeathTrooper Branch but i do have expectations to myself and my men, i find myself correcting people and i like doing that because it betters me and the players but most of all is to have expectations for yourself and i want to help people try to find how they really act in role-play to have more fun  My expectations are to really lead my Branch/Units  troops to become a leader, like everyone that likes role-play my expectations are to myself because i really will seek to become the best leader i can, before i even start teaching junior leaders because one day they will have to take my spot and i want them to be just as good as there idle and i wise to become there idle for the reason of i will have the utmost trust in myself for the selfish reason that I believe I'm the best at what i do because if i don't Believe  that.  Then i will not believe i can teach the junior leaders so i will teach them to become someone that has self-trust that is my expectation for myself

6. Why should we trust you to be a vice-commander? :
At the moment you will have no trust for me for the pure reason of probably not knowing me but i see it this way if you give someone a chance to prove to theirself then there is no lose for anyone only a possible gain, your probably thinking if i don't know him then NO but as i said there is no reason not to know me if you would like to speak to me i'm always open ๖ۣۜ𝔅𝔞𝔫𝔢𝔄𝔯𝔱#0001 i find nothing better then to talk to people about whatever they need help with, but the pure reason you should trust me in this position is because i'm confident in my ability's of leadership thats my pure reason i think you should trust me there is no other reason then that due to the fact of not knowing me but like i said always open to talk and to give input so please DM me on the forums or on discord always checking.

7. How often can you be Online? :
3pm on Weekdays to 12am on Weekdays 
Weekends 7am in morning - 1am at night.
My timezone is CENTERAL STANDARD TIME

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :
I do not, and that will stay that way.

Edited by PhantomBlood
  • Gaminglight Love 1

10 minutes ago, PhoenixWildFire said:

+/-SUPPORT 

MUST BE CPT+ TO APPLY

Other wise Good Application 

Yeah ^ 

you must be a cpt+ to apply 

mans there is no poll which is an in ya denial as per the commander application format.

Edited by Hunt

44 minutes ago, PhoenixWildFire said:

+/-SUPPORT 

MUST BE CPT+ TO APPLY

Other wise Good Application 

Thank you for your response. 
That's interesting tho i did not see any limitations on applications for commander tho. Can you please link me the posted limitations of commander applications or vice commander applications perhaps. THANK YOU , Phoenix  [for the comment tho, just need the link because i did not see the limits on the CMD apps.] NOTE----I HAVE FOUND IT THANK YOU FOR INFORMING ME I WILL TALK TO PEOPLE, THANK YOU.

Edited by PhantomBlood

+/- Support

Well written

But you joined the regiment yesterday and you are private and far from the Captain rank that is needed to apply for VCMDR so this will be denied, try again when you have the right rank.

DT Vice Commander Phantom PW4

• Like 1

It’s well written but you literally joined the battalion yesterday and have only been a member of DT for a few hours. As guidelines are in place you need to be a CPT+ in order to apply.

I say Denied till proper rank, prove yourself within the battalion to get up to the proper rank 

Grand General

USAF Security Forces 

• BadAim locked this topic