Protege's CI blacklist appeal

Protege

RP Name: Protégé

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:420263921 

Reason of Blacklist: I don't remember much about why I got blacklisted but I do remember that I spam breached SCP-682, cuffed an MTF while I was cloaked, yelled chaos chaos constantly, and bragged about breaching SCP-682 to surface in ooc.

Why do you think you should be unblacklisted (150 Word Minimum): This happened a long time ago, and I was a major minge at the time, I am still mingey but I try my best to keep it under control, I apologize for all the trouble I caused the CI during the short time I was part of it, I understand now that CI isn't only about causing as much chaos as possible in order to get the facility nuked, I understand now that I should not have done the things that I did, and I now know how much less fun the game is for people when SCP-682 gets breached every 10 minutes after he just got recontained, I want to show CI that I can be an active and productive member of CI if they gave me another chance, I have been trying my hardest to change, and to stop minging, I want to show CI the progress I have made since the first time I joined them.

image.png.804abb6033fd5a8100014ada1cffe233.png.21c26cc6b5dbe0b247a2f25663e7288b.png

Let's be honest here, we are all mingy at times, but I am going to assume this was before he was a mod and he is a mod now so that must prove something right? so for me it's a +Support

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

2/17/20 Recent Demotion. Command demotion to be exact. If I was to unblacklist you from CI, I’ll expect a change from your other life, a tighten up maturity and keep the minging on a complete low. You’re a staff member and should be representing yourself well. Other then that. Pending. 98B1BD36-BB9E-443E-A7DB-1F4B49FDCFBD.jpeg.01119af01bfbb8d0b39818439f2796f8.jpeg

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

OI who said i was a General minge and disclosed off topic information 

i swear some people 

GUYS DRAGINS A MINGE CUZ HE JOKES AROUND LETS FUCKIN DEMOTE HIM FOR JOKE FUCK YA USA 

basically all command except high command i guess low don't know what a true minge is 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

17 hours ago, gavinsawesome731 said:

OI who said i was a General minge and disclosed off topic information 

i swear some people 

GUYS DRAGINS A MINGE CUZ HE JOKES AROUND LETS FUCKIN DEMOTE HIM FOR JOKE FUCK YA USA 

basically all command except high command i guess low don't know what a true minge is 

when did this app become about you...?

+support he is a bit mingy (but aren't we all) he knows he messed up and wants to better himself and the fact he's a mod I think he is a lot less

Doctor | E11 SM / Senior Ranger Salami Lid | Moderator / Ex Event Team

"In this world you either crank that soulja boy or it cranks you" - Some Philosopher 

Demotion off the (Research) is a big red flag considering it was recent, but your behavior has most certainly improved prior to your previous ban.

Edited by Neo

SCP-RP Moderator | CI LTCOL Boozle LC32