Spartan238ao

Alcatraz is coming back

Hello Gaminglight, and the Marines

I decided that it was time to find a community to play with my free time and why not go back to one I have been with for a while.  I don't plan or want to be a officer for now since I would need to get back into the system.  But what I do plan on doing is being a Marine and to have fun while doing so.  I already put some cash on the server as in my own custom job for my own experience. 

But what I do want to know is if the marines would have me back in such role. I should plan on coming back as  a pvt in either the army since im coming back or pvt in the Marines.

Sincerely, Alcatraz

Nice to have you in Mariners, cant wait to see what comes of you. 

ImperialRP] | ST 2LT Josh 1424 | ST HVY Assistance Lead Josh | ST Scout Reserve Josh | SF FC Josh 1424 |
PoliceRP] | SCU CPL Josh 1S60 | FBI SSA Josh KGB46 | SM Josh 1A65 |Trooper FSTC Josh 1T93 | Moderator Josh
MilitaryRP]  | Retired US LTC  Retired USDI CPT and USMP MPO | Retired Moderator and WarDog |  | Ex. USAF CPT | Ex. USMC COL  | 

4 hours ago, Spartan238ao said:

Hello Gaminglight, and the Marines

I decided that it was time to find a community to play with my free time and why not go back to one I have been with for a while.  I don't plan or want to be a officer for now since I would need to get back into the system.  But what I do plan on doing is being a Marine and to have fun while doing so.  I already put some cash on the server as in my own custom job for my own experience. 

But what I do want to know is if the marines would have me back in such role. I should plan on coming back as  a pvt in either the army since im coming back or pvt in the Marines.

Sincerely, Alcatraz

You will have to talk with USMC High Command if you want to join back in the Marines.

General Brandon

Former USN SEAL Team 1 LTCMDR| Military RP Ex- Admin | Staff of the Month of April 2020

Contact me on discord or message me on the forums to further discuss this.

United States Marine Corps Vice Commander Pyro

"It's Not A War Crime If You Don't Get Caught"