2 members have voted

1. 1. Should Bakka be Gamemaster

• Yes.
    • No.

In-game name: ST CMDR Bakka 5431/Sith Warrior Ryn

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:511936273

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: StormTrooper Commander

Have you donated to the server?: Yes.

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No.

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: I have zero warnings.

How much time do you have on the server?: I have been on for about a month and a half 6-7 hours a day so about  330 hours.

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I have been looking into lore a lot recently due to me enjoying the server a lot due to his research I have found lore situations which can be used for RP such as the story of A'Sharad Hett also known as Darth Krayt he was born a Tusken Raider in 47 BBY and much like his father he went into the Jedi Order instead of pursuing the Tusken life later in his life he would achieve Jedi Knight then Jedi Master seeing as he was a Jedi during the time of Order 66 he was forced into hiding where he met up with his old Tusken Raider clan and later became their leader after gaining their trust but none the less this is only one of the stories I've explored and I've yet to stop exploring the lore.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I want to become a Gamemaster to bring a whole bunch of cool events I have in mind if I do get Gamemaster such as the A'Sharad Hett story I would like to do something with that story like make a story line event or even just a one time event would be amazing and I would love seeing people's comments on it and anything at all people have to say about it. (In summary: I would like to become a Gamemaster to bring cool story events and to bring lore into events so players future and present can enjoy them)

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I should be trusted to be a Gamemaster due to my ability to be on 24/7 if there isn't an event being planned or scheduled I will be able to host one for the players instead of them being bored and not having an event to do even if I do just host a simulation also due to my ability  to constantly look into lore like stories of the Cuis Clone project and other kinds of fun lore to be able to host events that are based off of that.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: I am semi-experienced in it.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: I understand how a GM should act and function as I haven't been a GM in Gmod before I am not experienced with being one but I am experienced with how they function due to me playing games like D&D.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: On Ship Event: Tusken are in need of supplies and have no way to access any supplier so they use a Imperial distress beacon to lure the ISD in once they are lured in and in the sector the Tuskens would send out ships (Their ships have no way of hyperspacing due to them being Tusken raiders) once they have boarded the ISD they would raid the supply room and damage the ISD so they may escape without damage to them. 

Off Ship event: Expanding off what I have already said on my On Ship Event example I could make it where the ISD follows the Tuskens down to their home planet (Tatooine) and slaughter them all while this is happening the leader of the Tusken raiders could be like I mentioned in question #8 there was a Tusken Raider Jedi/Darth so the leader of the Tusken Raiders could be A'Sharad Hett meaning he could turn to the Empire's side to save his Clan which is something he would do so this would happen he would board their ISD discuss negotiations with the Naval and then off on his way to later come back in a different event.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give (Player's name or ^ if you are giving it to yourself) rw_sw_trd_e11 (I used a random weapon as an example)

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model (Player's name or ^ if you are modeling yourself)  models/zyan7259/zusken_raider_player/zusken_raider_player.mdl 

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes, I have read and I understood the Gamemaster guidelines.

- Purge HVYSL MAJ Bakka
- Retired Grand General
- Retired Admin

spacer.png 

2 hours ago, Johnny 1048 said:

+Support 

Good application 

Nice guy 

Overall should be given a chance to be a gamemaster and see what he can do. 

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

On 2/19/2020 at 12:56 AM, [GL] Elapin said:

+Support 

Good App

Nice Guy

Active On The Server

It would be nice to communicate with another GM that is a commander of a battalion to be more organized

Good Luck ❤️ 

-GM V+ Elapin

This is all wrong.

• Scoot locked this topic