Should I have Got Warned?

I am Johnson

Should I have Got Warned?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. So I am walking and someone gets out their car, so I started walking away and then they pull out their gun so I started running away and when I am over 5ft away from them they advert kidnap and I got warned for fearRP.

• Yes
    • No

If you believe you have been falsely warned go to the link below and follow the format and answer all questions: 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

Depending on the way you were facing. I would say no... You said when he got out, you started walking away. Which in my head means you were facing away from him, so I would say no. However, since you saw him pull a gun out, I'm assuming you were facing him.

Edited by Adams

821676217_DepComm.png.3402eedfdd021c7600f3e857732712d6.png

On 2/19/2020 at 3:42 PM, Adams said:

Depending on the way you were facing. I would say no... You said when he got out, you started walking away. Which in my head means you were facing away from him, so I would say no. However, since you saw him pull a gun out, I'm assuming you were facing him.

I was over 5ft away from him and never said anything to me 

15 minutes ago, I am Johnson said:

I was over 5ft away from him and never said anything to me 

How about we don't start any arguments and take it to the appeal/false warn center

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

1 hour ago, Sion said:

If you belive you were wrongly warned, appeal it here and stop arguing 

https://gaminglight.com/forums/forum/111-report-center/

I don't see any arguments? I see a discussion on whether he should have been warned which is exactly what the OP wanted, a discussion to see if it's worth getting it appealed I assume.

But yeah, I feel like you probably should have been warned.

On 2/18/2020 at 11:06 PM, I am Johnson said:

then they pull out their gun so I started running away and when I am over 5ft away

You started running after they'd pulled their gun which means you were aware they had a weapon on you, so FearRP was probably a valid warn.