Bongo Drums

Steam Name: Bongo Drums 

Ingame Name: Bongo Drums

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198821560476/

Ban Length: Permanently 

Admin that Banned you: GL Rookieblue

Reason for Ban: Literally no reasonable reason

Dispute:

This is completely unprofessional and just straight bias. I hope you guys can sought this out because this is dumb he banned me just because i had a different opinion i never personally called anyone out and i didn't even disrespect the server, my proof is below + my response

Also he deleted my original forum so here you go (The reason i put this here is because its the reason he banned me)- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5v_-gdqW8g&t=259s

This is my response to all this(I joked around a bit because i'm not taking this ban seriously and why should i. It's for no reason)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZZmF96HW2s

(i had to add the other video because it forced me to do it)

2020-02-18 17-57-20.mkv

Edited by Bongo Drums
  • Like 1

-Support

13 minutes ago, Bongo Drums said:

I joked around a bit because i'm not taking this ban seriously and why should i. It's for no reason

No effort

immature

watch the video it says it all

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, Timmemes said:

-Support

um okay? i'm just being honest i was banned for no actual reason so of course i'm not going to take the actual ban seriously and i doubt you would either given the situation.

cool theory funny how the combined videos are like 30 mins and you replied in like 2 *gives thumbs up*

Edited by Bongo Drums

6 minutes ago, Timmemes said:

-Support

No effort

immature

Just being a disrespectful person. This ban is fit. You were encouraging poor behavior from staff and being a minge. You were also being disrespectful to other staff members (and SMT as well). 

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

18 minutes ago, Timmemes said:

-Support

No effort

immature

Also immature is me making one like 10 second bit at the start of the video, good one chief now can we actually get some admins who are going to fix this clear staff abuse.

10 minutes ago, Bongo Drums said:

Also immature is me making one like 10 second bit at the start of the video, good one chief now can we actually get some admins who are going to fix this clear staff abuse.

Also me encouraging poor behaviour is apparently me just saying he didn't do everything he was banned for, its just clear that you guys are just trying to defend this actually immature action because it might make you look bad.

10 minutes ago, Bongo Drums said:

Also me encouraging poor behaviour is apparently me just saying he didn't do everything he was banned for, its just clear that you guys are just trying to defend this actually immature action because it might make you look bad.

Also i looked into it and apparently SMT  means looking out for yourself which is a complete oxymoron considering the whole point of the first video was me defending someone like you can't make this stuff up

Edited by Bongo Drums

My guy, you supplied no evidence really as to what you did, youre being rude and immature and you clearly dont care. Stop replying.

Huge -Support

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

These admins sit here and call immature, even though they haven't watched the entire video just the 10 second clip, i also had one admin call me a ""clown""  in my YouTube comments like i guess he's showing me how to be mature or something. Its just ridiculous because i just want to sought this clear problem out and they just want to try and gang up and shut me down like if you r not going to help with the situation then just don't comment... the absolute hypocrisy of these people. (Make that two comments) , i can really see the forums are in utter professional hands lol

19 minutes ago, Timmemes said:

My guy, you supplied no evidence really as to what you did, youre being rude and immature and you clearly dont care. Stop replying.

Huge -Support

No evidence *points to the two videos above* oh wait you wouldn't know that because you didn't watch them oops sorry

You moan about how i apparently disrespected some admins (even though you haven't watched the video) but you sit here and disrespect me, its becoming more funny than anything at this point

Edited by Bongo Drums

27 minutes ago, Timmemes said:

Huge -Support

Also try to include the REAL REASON of why you were banned. Not just put literally no reason.

-support 

Also the person who banned you was the HA. Which is pretty mature as he is a real life police officer.  Also in the first video your essentially disrespecting staff.

Also is you try to cause arguments IE constantly replying to every reply that doesn't go your way. Or that of you go disrespecting people in your posts will result in them being hidden. Also the evidence tin is taking about is what you did ingame for him to ban you. If you didn't do anything ingame then ok. But stop.

E03C666F-7C93-4196-9013-0FD8FC3C0FAE.jpeg

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

2 minutes ago, Chief_ said:

Also try to include the REAL REASON of why you were banned. Not just put literally no reason.

-support 

Also the person who banned you was the HA. Which is pretty mature as he is a real life police officer.  Also in the first video your essentially disrespecting staff.

Also is you try to cause arguments IE constantly replying to every reply that doesn't go your way. Or that of you go disrespecting people in your posts will result in them being hidden. Also the evidence tin is taking about is what you did ingame for him to ban you. If you didn't do anything ingame then ok. But stop.

E03C666F-7C93-4196-9013-0FD8FC3C0FAE.jpeg

Facts

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

Though the console shows I was the one that issued the ban, that's just because the initial ban that I issued was still pending. The panel will automatically show the original person that issued the first bans name if one is still active. As th3 said, he's the one that issued that ban for this. So, sorry for the confusion, but not sorry that you're being held accountable for your actions!

• Laughing 2

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021