Should I be in staff?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be in staff

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Sion

What is your steam name?: Sion

What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_0:1:161096629

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I have been staff on 3 different servers. 1 as a senior mod, 1 as Server director and 1 as an owner (these were not massively populated servers). I'm also an ex GL PRP admin

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Believe it was early March 2019

What date did you make your forums account?  April 21. I would have made it sooner but sign up was disabled for a month

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not an RP Rank)? VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?https://imgur.com/a/UQ6TixV

Have you donated? Yes, 100USD 

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: GMT

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum):  

I believe I deserve a shot at staff because I'm a very helpful and down to earth guy. As many of you know I was an admin on PRP before. I dedicated the majority of my RP time to staffing as I staffed for around 5 hours per day (when I was on). I also believe I deserve the t-mod rank because I'm professional (when needed), I've always conducted my sits with professionalism, and not letting myself go, I also can work under stressful conditions, such as when there are a lot of tickets coming in or a group/family being mingy. 

During my time as admin before everyone had to sit a staff test, I tided with a SA  and got the highest mark, this shows I've got a clear understanding of what is needed from a staff member and how to conduct staffing duties. As many people know I worked hard, and still do on GL PRP, I'm very dedicated in my departments. I joined the community during april 2019 and since then I've seen a lot of coming and goings, but the people that have stuck with me until now know I do like to have fun (too much sometimes) but I've got a serious side.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

If I'm faced with a player who decides it would be fun to MRDM and then start cussing I would first of all take them and jail them on  a roof to stop the MRDMing, I would then talk to them in a calm manor and try to cool them down, if they are reluctant to stop cussing I would mute/gag (depending on how they are communicating). I would then call for a higher up to jail them for 10,000 or ban them.

Notes:
I do realise I've only came back to the community 3 weeks ago but I'm eager to get back into staffing and helping those in need. Please DM me if you have any questions regarding my application. Thanks for reading 😉

Edited by Sion
added proof of warns

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

O heck yes! 

Amazing member of the community 

Past staffing experience 

Great Guy

Knows the rules

• Gaminglight Love 1

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

3 minutes ago, EnderKnight57 said:

O heck yes! 

Past staffing experience 

Great Guy

Knows the rules

Air yes sir just add a poll good luck

• Like 1

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

👍

6 minutes ago, EnderKnight57 said:

O heck yes! 

Past staffing experience 

Great Guy

Knows the rules

big yes, just yes, and only yes, but actually yes

+Support

• Like 1

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

+Support

- Mature

- Knows the rules

- Former PRP Staff

- 0 warns

The reasons above are why I believe you should be accepted into our staff team.

I'm glad you're taking a shot at coming back Sion.

I hope to see you as a Trial Moderator soon.

Good luck !

• Like 1

spacer.png

On 2/18/2020 at 3:54 PM, Willy said:

+Support

He's kinda cool I guess.

That sums it up

• Like 1

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

• Head Admin
On 2/18/2020 at 4:45 PM, Jayden said:

+Support

- Mature

- Knows the rules

- Former PRP Staff

- 0 warns

The reasons above are why I believe you should be accepted into our staff team.

I'm glad you're taking a shot at coming back Sion.

I hope to see you as a Trial Moderator soon.

Good luck !

+support reasons above

• Gaminglight Love 1

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

Minor +Support

I don't want to +/- support because I do feel you should become staff.

• Well-known
  • Zero warns
  • Mature
  • Past admin

• Just came back to the community
  • Has never been (at the least) a decent person to me.
    • This might just be me, I don't know how he treats others.

You seem like a great guy, I would like to see you on the staff team!

• Gaminglight Love 1

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor